Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel

Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel is a hotel wedding venue located in Tampa, Florida. This waterfront hotel makes sure each client’s Tampa wedding dreams to come true, providing elegant banquet halls and reception venues along Tampa’s vibrant Riverwalk. The location also provides easy access to explore the thriving Water Street District or historic Ybor City neighborhoods.

Facilities and Capacity

Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel is a waterfront hotel venue that offers eight stunning event rooms, with accommodations for up to 450 guests. From intimate waterfront celebrations to grand, extravagant receptions, clients can choose the event space that fits your wedding vision. The Riverwalk Ballroom, their largest event space of 4,600 square feet, sets the stage for a fairytale wedding reception along the Riverwalk in downtown Tampa. The venue combines modern style with classic elegance, and can be configured to fit your seating arrangement, from banquet, to reception, and cocktail arrangements. The Bayshore Ballroom also offers stunning waterfront views, floor-to-ceiling windows, and shimmering chandeliers to elevate your wedding experience. Clients can also enjoy luxurious accommodations and a relaxing getaway in the hotel’s downtown location, with rooms and suites that offer breathtaking views of the Hillsborough River. The hotel features a 24-hour gym, a sparkling outdoor pool, and a signature restaurant for you and your guests to relax and enjoy.

The staff at the Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel is dedicated to achieving your wedding goals by providing unique, customized services that are tailored to your wedding vision. Clients can experience truly personalized wedding planning services such as catering and bar services, set up, and event planning. Their expert wedding planning team will ensure that all aspects of your wedding are to your taste. All hotel accommodations include stunning waterfront views, signature beds, modern amenities, and complimentary Wi-Fi for you and your guests. The hotel also includes a 24-hour gym and outdoor pool. Event services and items include:

• Accommodations
  • Pet friendly
  • Set up
  • Wi-Fi

Cuisine

The catering staff at the Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel creates customized menus and dining experiences so that clients can enjoy the cuisine experience that you’ve envisioned for your special day. They specialize in inventive American cuisine, and also provide bar services that are tailored to your desires, including bartenders, house beer, open bar, and champagne toast. Catering options include:

• Buffet

N
Featured
Nick

Married on 11/04/2017

My wife and I were looking for a venue that truly represented Tampa. After visiting numerous locations, we settled on the Sheraton Riverwalk. Not only did we think it was going to give us the most ... Read more bang for our buck, but we loved several other factors too. The University of Tampa is nearby, the Riverwalk is gorgeous at night, and finally Downtown Tampa has so many things for our guests to do. We loved that the cake was included with the price, and that there were several different bar package options (I was even able to get some beer besides your normal bud, bud light, Henieken choices). The food is also phenomenal! I can’t tell you how many times my Uncle has told me since the wedding that the London Broil was some of the best he has ever had. My Dad also can’t stop talking about the Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken and the sauce that came with it. I am pretty sure he wants to buy the sauce in bulk from the Sheraton. What really made the Sheraton the best choice though was Paul. From the moment we met with him, we could tell that he loves what he does. He truly goes above and beyond to make the bride and groom happy. We had visited several venues where the person in charge either told us (and rather bluntly I might add) they don’t do decorating, or don’t do coordinating. Paul does it all! He repeatedly told us that we could just drop the decorations and directions off, and he would handle the rest. My wife was slightly skeptical about this, but I just kept telling her Paul’s got it! She’s actually the one who told me to mention that she was skeptical at first, but that she became a true believer in Paul by the time the wedding was over! He even gave us his personal phone number about a month and a half out from the wedding in case my wife had some kind of emergency questions. Seriously… his middle name must be DETAILS! We really can’t say enough about how happy we are that we ended up going with the Sheraton for our cerem

Tracey
Tracey Marlowe

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Sheraton Tamps Riverwalk Hotel

We had a wonderful experience with the Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel and their entire staff and I would highly recommend choosing this venue. Paul Sparks their Wedding Specialist took care of us from ... Read more beginning to end. He answered every question, was very responsive to any need we had took care of every detail of our big day and helped us right through until the day of the wedding right up until the end of our event at 11:00 PM. The hotel rooms are nice, the hotel ballroom is beautiful and overlooks the water which made for spectacular sunset and evening pictures. We had breakfast for our guests the following morning in a private room. The entire staff at the hotel took care of any request that we had.

Audrey
Audrey Prior

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Awesome venue that has it all

This was the perfect place for our wedding - it had ceremony space, cocktail hour and reception space. The catering was easy and they honestly are very hands on and help with everything. Paul Sparks, ... Read more the planner throughout the process and day of planner was amazing. He helped make our day awesome! I honestly don't know that I would have changed anything. The hotel was great and also helped make sure we had a wonderful time/stay. Highly recommended!