Sheri Allison Photography

Statesville, NC · View map

About Sheri Allison Photography

I am adept at capturing the emotional bonds that link your family together and am able to provide you with a tangible memory of these fleeting moments.

I come to you and take as much time as we need to get the photographs that really show YOU and your family. No stiff poses, no forced smiles- just you enjoying yourself!
I am proud to now offer videography in our wedding packages; it's just one more way that we are working to provide you with unmatched quality and service - YOUR WEDDING DESERVES IT!

12 Reviews for Sheri Allison Photography

12 Sheri Allison Photography Reviews

C
Caitlyn

Married on 02/14/2016

I can't begin to explain how amazing Sheri is! She was so calm during the storm and got every picture I asked for! She went above and beyond my wildest dreams and gave me the most beautiful ... Read more memories! Her and her husband are so kind and supportive of my day! My words can't express how amazingly beautiful they made me feel in my pictures and during the day. They are so kind and compassionate and pay attention to every detail!! Like she said to think it all started from a Facebook message, and she gave me the most beautiful amazing memories that my husband and i will have for a lifetime. The wedding lasts only a few hours but the memories she captured will be in my life forever!!!! Thank you Sheri so much for putting your heart and soul into your work and giving us memories of the most important day of our lives!! We loves you guys so much and can't thank you enough. You deserve 10 stars not 5!!!!!! Thank you again for making our wedding memories so beautiful!

A
Abby

Married on 07/11/2015

Sheri and Bobby did an amazing job capturing our special day. Hey are both wonderful people and are truly invested in making your day everything you wanted it to be. Read more Sheri and Bobby did an amazing job capturing our special day. Hey are both wonderful people and are truly invested in making your day everything you wanted it to be.

L
LaKeyla

Married on 05/23/2015

I have made a friend for life. I love this lady and her husband. I splurged on several things, and this was one of them. I have the most amazing photos EVER and I am so excited about them. Sheri was ... Read more was there to capture so many things that I didn't ever think about. She did my boudoir photos that I gave to my husband as a wedding gift and they were amazing after all of the laughing that we did I thought there was no way that I could look sexy in any of those pictures, boy was I wrong. We did a package where we had video, photography and we are customers for life I am so excited to get to share all these new memories with them!! I also was the first bride to have a first look edited on site slideshow, where she used video from my bridal portraits and the day of. It was amazing and I got to share it with everyone at my wedding. I loved it. She is very very professional. These are professional pictures and I didn't have to worry about shadows or looking like a ghost next to my husband. She is an expert and her photos show that .