Sherwood Photography

Huntington, NY · View map · Visit website

About Sherwood Photography

Sherwood Photography is a family-owned photography company based out of Woodbury, New York. They've been in business for 80 years, and pride themselves on their excellent service, creativity and fine craftsmanship. They strive for excellence, from your initial consultation all the way to your finished product. Sherwood Photography uses a variety of photographic styles to deliver images that are spontaneous, flawless in detail and have an impact on you and your guests.

This award-winning company has over 10 full-time staff members on the premises of their photography studio. Their images have garnered attention not just locally, but internationally as well. They will only shoot one wedding per day, ensuring you receive their full attention. Their services include:

• High-resolution images
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Custom graphics

Other Services
This Long Island-based photography company travels all over the local area, and is available for destination weddings. In addition to shooting your wedding, they will also photograph the following:

• Engagement shoot

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 11/15/2014

I have had plenty experience planning parties for all my nieces and nephews so I've had plenty experience with many photographers. I got married last fall and a friend of mine had recommend i use ... Read more Sherwood Triart, a bit hesitant at first because i wanted to use a photography service familiar to me, but boy was it an amazing decision to hire them. Upon walking in, i was greeted with with friendly and helpful employees. They were able to see me right away since they are a small family owned business; they were very caring to my needs. One thing i have never experienced with another photography business before was comfort. As many of you know, weddings could get pretty hectic, especially for the bride. These photographers are so experienced and they helped calm my nerves and talk me through the chaos. They also made me feel comfortable in my own skin. For me, this was very important as I was a bit insecure because i had cheated on my diet a bit before my wedding ;) They got the perfect shots. I now have all the beautiful moments from my wedding that any woman would want to remember. They didn't miss out on anything, always attentive to what was happening so they could make sure we were happy with the photos they took. They are very hard workers. After the wedding, getting my photos and album was kind of a breeze. I know many people say they take long, but it is well worth the wait!!!!!!! You can't expect perfection in a matter of minutes; anything made with time, care and of good quality HAS to take sometime. These were some of the most beautiful photos i have ever seen. They made me, my family, and friends look so beautiful and i am so pleased with how they turned out. In fact, money was a factor in this situation, but they are worth very penny and i have no regrets. I couldn't be happier with how my photos turned out. I would definitely recommend Sherwood Triart to anyone, for any occasion.

K
Kimberly D

Married on 11/18/2018

Best Photographer

I would highly recommend Brian at Sherwood to do anyone’s Wedding Photography or party. He was amazing to work with and our pictures came out amazing. We will definitely be using him again for our ... Read more next party.

J
Jaclyn

Married on 08/11/2017

We used Sherwood Triart for our video for our wedding. From our initial meeting with them, we absolutely loved them! Walking into their store in Woodbury we got a great feeling. The store is ... Read more beautiful; our meeting was professional, and it was obvious that that the quality of service was excellent. Upon viewing several videos that they had on file, I immediately fell in love with their work and booked them. The packages and prices for a full day videographer were extremely fair based on other prices we were seeing. Peter, our day of videographer, was amazing!! He was professional, kind, patient, and flexible. He did a great job of shooting everything that we needed and wanted that day, but also making himself almost invisible and not getting in the photographers way. I never even noticed the light from his camera. We would recommend Sherwood Triart in a heartbeat!