Shima Limousine

Mentor, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Shima Limousine

Shima Limousine Service is a transportation rental company that provides premier ground transportation for Cleveland and the surrounding areas. Family owned and operated, they have over three decades of experience in the transportation industry, and their staff is available round-the-clock to answer all your transportation questions. With a large variety of comfortable and luxurious vehicles to choose from, highly trained chauffeurs, and friendly and attentive transportation experts, Shima Limousine Service makes it their mission to create an outstanding wedding day experience.

Shima Limousine Service provides a fleet of sedans, limousines, SUVs and motor coaches for special events. Highly awarded and a preferred vendor for many of Cleveland’s largest corporations, their team delivers the highest quality of service and dedication. Event services offered include the following:

• Sedans and vans
  • Limousines
  • SUVs and shuttles
  • Motor coaches
  • One way and round trip
  • Multi-locations
  • Premium stereo system and flat screens
  • Bar and bottled water service

69 Reviews for Shima Limousine

69 Shima Limousine Reviews

M
Featured
Matt

Married on 05/06/2016

Shima Limo is a fantastic limo company to rent from! Their prices are extremely reasonable and they do a great job of providing you with so much for your perfect day! My wife and I rented one of their ... Read more party buses for our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with the service! They bus was on time at all of our locations and our driver was the best! He was very helpful with getting everyone on board the bus and to make sure we were having a good time. He knew where all of our locations were and the best routes to take. I would definitely rent from Shima Limo again! If you need a limo for your occasion, you should check out Shima Limousine! They did an amazing job for our wedding! Thank you!

A
Amanda

Married on 07/06/2018

I couldn’t have been happier with using Shima for our wedding day! They were so accommodating and when they said they were giving us “the big limo” the definitely did! We had a wedding party of 23 ... Read more plus a photographer and everyone fit comfortably (and the bus was beautiful)! Also, our driver Bill was beyond sweet, smiling the entire day, helping us on and of the limo bus, and had a sense of humor that had everyone smiling! I wish I could relive our limo bus ride a million times over! Thank you Shima and driver Bill!

A
Alainee

Married on 06/22/2018

Great shuttle from reception hotel. My guests loved riding in the limo at the end of the night. Driver was polite as well. Read more Great shuttle from reception hotel. My guests loved riding in the limo at the end of the night. Driver was polite as well.