Shine Events

Gilbert, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Shine Events

Shine Events is a modern wedding event planning company based out of Gilbert, Arizona. Specializing in event planning and design for weddings and other special events, this company strives to create a one-of-a-kind experience for wedding couples, their families and friends. Planning for any event can be stressful, but with Shine Events, you can expect flawless execution of planning and design for your beautiful wedding day.

Offering a premier planning package, partial planning and month-of wedding coordination, Shine Events has a number of options to serve various wedding couples and budgets. They will provide event services to all types of weddings. Services offered in these all-inclusive packages include:

• Budget analysis

M
Featured
Maggie

Married on 03/11/2017

It's hard to know where to start with Jessica Gelder and Shine Events. I was given Jess' name by my wedding venue as a preferred planner and upon talking to her for the first time - it was clear that ... Read more she was beyond the best choice. Not only am I incredibly grateful for being introduced to Jess, but I feel incredibly grateful that she agreed to take on our wedding. As all brides know - wedding planning has its ups and down, the stress can be high and the number of moving parts can be overwhelming. From the moment I started working with Jess, there was never a moment when I ever thought she didn't have all of this under control and/or that she wouldn't be there to support me and my family in any way she could. She has a way about her that calms you, makes you feel understood and also that you've got someone in your corner to make everything happen. She makes time for her brides, works so hard and knows all the best wedding secrets! Her style, vision, and insight when it comes to weddings (and life in general) are impeccable and truly I credit her and her hard work for making my wedding the perfect day for myself, my husband and our families lives. Without her, our day wouldn't have been half of what it was. She created the most beautiful event I've ever seen and ensured it went off without a hitch. Since my wedding day, I've been telling everyone how incredible she is and how much I'll miss working with her every day. I don't anticipate this will stop anytime soon. As my husband would say....I'm "obJESSed" and I hope you get to be someday too.

Lindsay
Lindsay M Godfrey

Married on 05/26/2019

The best decision!

Jessica was so amazing and helpful! We hired her for our month-of wedding coordination to help out with vendor and timeline organization. I really don't think we could have kept it all straight ... Read more without her help and support. We did not think we would need wedding planning services but I am so glad we decided to hire her. She was helpful with every little detail and ensuring that we were able to enjoy our big day! I think every bride needs Jessica by their side!

L
Lauren

Married on 04/06/2019

Brilliant Wedding and Event Planner!

I can't even begin to describe my gratitude and appreciation for Jessica Gelder and Shine Events- they deserve 100+ stars and more! Jess is the best planner in the industry and I am incredibly lucky ... Read more to have had her as my wedding planner. My husband and I are still so overwhelmed with joy and gratitude from our wedding day - it was beyond magical and we could not have planned a more perfect day without the guidance and support of Jessica and Shine Events. Jess is extremely organized, professional, attentive, hard-working and is amazing to work with. From the early months of wedding planning up until the day of, Jessica made sure that everything was handled quickly and efficiently and stress-free! She has the best relationships with all of the vendors and works with the vendors from start to finish during the day-of set-up to ensure that everything is exactly how you want it. She is brilliant. My wedding was something out of a magazine! From start to finish, to all the big and smallest of details, Jessica was there every step of the way making sure my vision came to reality. Throughout the entire time working with her, Jess made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with and I am forever grateful to her and Shine Events for everything they did to make sure our wedding was everything we had dreamed of and more. Thank you so much for everything Jess. You are the BEST! Mike and Lauren Gilbert