Ship to Shore Travel

- Cruises
- Family Vacations
- Air/Amtrak Tickets
- Corporate Accounts

Our travel agency is located in East Northport, NY and specializes in Honeymoons and Destination Weddings. Our job is to make your Destination Wedding or Honeymoon as happy and stress free as possible. The owner, Janet Simicic, has been in the industry for over 33 years.

Ship to Shore Travel's new clientele, repeat clientele and referrals have made our agency what it is today. Customer service is our #1 priority from our experienced and knowledgeable Travel Consultants. Our experience, knowledge and friendly service have made many vacation dreams come true. We are here to plan your worry free Vacation.

Ship to Shore Travel is a Preferred Beaches and Sandals Agency. Our agents are always attending destination specialist classes, to keep up on new resorts and destinations. Come in and meet with us or call us to price your next Dream Vacation.

4 Reviews for Ship to Shore Travel

4 Ship to Shore Travel Reviews

C
Connor

Married on 06/03/2018

I highly recommend Ship to Shore Travel in East Northport, NY. They booked our honeymoon and it was amazing! The staff is very knowledgeable, organized and always gives a quick response to my ... Read more emails. They are very friendly, passionate about their work and take their time to find the best options for the clients. Highly recommended to everyone!!

M
Morgan

Married on 11/26/2017

Stephanie did AMAZING planning our honeymoon to Italy for us! Every tour guide, car service, hotel and flights were top notch... I highly recommend having her plan your honeymoon. She is so sweet, ... Read more honest and she’s traveled everywhere so she knows all the ins and outs... so, so happy we went with her. Also elaina was extremely sweet and helpful when Stephanie was out of the office and we need to some sorting some things out !!! 5 stars all the way!

A
Andrea

Married on 05/29/2011

My husband and I went to Maui for 2 weeks, and Ship to Shore had the best prices. The staff was so nice and helpful. Read more My husband and I went to Maui for 2 weeks, and Ship to Shore had the best prices. The staff was so nice and helpful.