Shirley Acres

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Shirley Acres

Situated on 21 sprawling acres of majestic oak and pine trees in Houston, Texas, Shirley Acres is a classic wedding venue offering rustic elements in a country setting. Featuring stunning greenery blooming with vibrant flowers, this gorgeous background for your ceremony and reception will be sure to sweep your guests off their feet. Their indoor spaces are particularly designed to embrace all of the romance and happiness that will flood your event space on your special day.

Facilities and Capacity

Shirley Acres is nestled in the beautiful landscapes of North Houston. Boasting three lovely event spaces, this venue is able to accommodate up to 400 guests. Their two unique reception areas in addition to their dazzling outdoor ceremony space will take your breath away and serve as the perfect backdrop for your wedding day.

• The Garden Room: This grand ballroom features towering 20 foot ceilings with extravagant chandeliers and large windows. From this space, you are able to overlook The Courtyard where the outdoor ceremonies are held.
  • The Pavilion: An intimate space full of rustic elegance that is perfect for couples that love the privacy of being nestled among soaring trees, overlooking a sparkling pond.
  • The Courtyard: Landscaped with picturesque flower beds surrounding a beautiful arbor, The Courtyard is the perfect backdrop for your most memorable wedding ceremony.

Shirley Acres is dedicated to making your big day all about you. Their wedding and event coordinators are experienced professionals who will assist you with all of your needs and ensure your wedding is stress-free and effortless. They will handle all of the day-of responsibilities such as set up, clean up, and facilitating the flow of your event. Shirley Acres also offers the following services on your wedding day:

• On-site catering
  • Floral decorations
  • Wedding packages
  • Bar service
  • DJ, bands and ceremony music
  • Bridal suite and Grooms Suite
  • Lighting and sound
  • Parking and valet

Accommodations

The Guest House at Shirley Acres is perfect for hosting the wedding party or any friends and family that are from out of town. Conveniently located directly on the Estate property, this cozy home boasts four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Use this space to get ready, celebrate and relax on your big day.

47 Reviews for Shirley Acres

47 Shirley Acres Reviews

M
Featured
Mallory

Married on 07/29/2018

The team at Shirley Acres could not have made our day more perfect! Being indecisive, I gave them the ideas of what I liked and told them to make it pretty. They outdid all of my expectations!I ... Read more received so many compliments on the food, decor, cake and flowers! Jennifer was our day of coordinator and she made the whole day stress free!! She made sure the wedding ran so smoothly and made sure we were taken care of! I couldn't have picked a more perfect venue!

Hayley
Hayley

Married on 05/31/2019

Everything you need and more!

When my husband and I began the search for our wedding venue, we were looking for a place that would be able to take care of everything and we definitely found that in Shirley Acres. Since the ... Read more beginning of our process they were very helpful in answering all of our questions we had, as well as being so accommodating for our big day. From the food (we had people with food allergies and they made sure everyone was taken care of), to the flowers, to the drinks Shirley Acres took care of it all and we could not have been happier! Our day of coordinator, Charity, was so amazing! She took care of things that I would not have even thought of, and made sure everything ran smoothly for our big day. Having a day of coordinator was definitely a large reason why we ended up choosing Shirley Acres, as was the on site florist, Jim. He did such a wonderful job and really brought my ideas to life. There are so many wonderful things about this venue, but I think the thing that puts them over the edge is their professionalism. Every time I would reach out to Shirley Acres, it did not matter who I talked to, every one was so knowledgable and attentive to my requests. We would highly recommend Shirley Acres as your wedding venue choice, you will not be disappointed!

J
Jocelyn

Married on 06/02/2018

I recommend 10/10! The coordinators and staff are so accommodating and sweet:) breathtaking venue and YUMMY food! Read more I recommend 10/10!! The coordinators and staff are so accommodating and sweet:) breathtaking venue and YUMMY food!