ShoeBox Photography

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About ShoeBox Photography

The team at ShoeBox Photography is a husband and wife wedding photography team that specialize in boutique intimate weddings, elopements and destination weddings. Their style of photography is a hybrid of fine art and boho with a journalistic heart. Available in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic from October - May each year.

Services offered

Their images tell your love story the way it unfolded, in an honest and authentic way. True to you images with a romantic and wildheart vibe.

Their wedding services include the following:

• One event per day
  • Two Photographers
  • Additional hours
  • High-res Images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations

Other services

ShoeBox Photography also offers other services for:

• Boudoir shoots

D
Featured
Dena

Married on 01/10/2014

Planning a wedding is never an easy task and planning a destination wedding is even harder. You lose control over your choices and you definitely have to roll with the punches. We were very ... Read more disappointed with the quality of photography services in the Dominican Republic. My husband reassured me that he would find someone suitable to take our photos. Just our luck he found Shoebox Photography. Melinda and Rob are not just photography professionals but an even better couple and team. Once we arrived in the Dominican they met us at our venue and went over everything we discussed in our countless emails. They asked lots of questions about us as a couple, and took into consideration the ideas and photos we wanted to see. The best thing about Mel and Rob is their connection. While Mel is close up taking an intimate shot, Rob is not far behind capturing the whole scene. They play off each other and use each other’s creativity to get amazing photos! If you are looking for a photographer to capture boring, one dimensional, "typical" wedding photos then Shoebox Photography is not for you. What they capture is a story. From start to finish they tell a tale of your special day. As a bride and groom you are caught up in your own moment and it's easy to miss all of the little things. Mel and Rob capture your parents sharing a special moment as their kids enter a new chapter in their lives. Or your random guests who you never thought would cry, shedding a tear. Mel and Rob are easy to talk to and very approachable. If you're worried about double chins, fat arms and bad angles don't be. They take control of the situation and let you shine in your best light. They are creative, and smart with their shots even if that means crawling into the tiniest space to get the perfect photo. Your wedding is one of the most important days in your life and with Shoebox Photography behind you, your memories will last a lifetime!

K
Kaitlyn Nathan

Married on 03/22/2019

Punts Cana Wedding, Jellyfish

My Husband and I always knew that when we got married, it would be a Destination wedding. So after waiting 10 years for him to finally propose, I already had my wedding planned. The only thing my ... Read more particular Venue didnt provide was a photographer. With the help of social media I took to instagram and Facebook and immediately fell in love with Melinda and Robs style of photography. And after booking them for our engagement photos while we were on vacation a year before our wedding we fell in love with their personalities. Our wedding photos are so beautiful and Melinda and Rob captured every moment of the day/night that was important to us. I CANNOT give these guys enough credit on how they were able to direct a "slightly" drunk and very hot group of people and capture such amazing shots. One moment that stuck out that day was when we tried to bussel my dress. It was a complicated bussel that my bridesmaids couldnt figure out and I turn around and Melinda was on the ground busseling my dress for me! I wouldnt expect that from my photographer but shes just that amazing. The only problem you will have with them is trying to figure out which pictures your going to print to frame because they are all so good!! Thanks again guys!

Sou
Sou Viengluang

Married on 03/10/2019

Best decision I've made!

What a dream team... Seriously! Rob and Mel are a total package and I can't thank them enough for capturing the most beautiful pictures on our wedding day that will last a lifetime. When I started ... Read more researching different vendors in Punta Cana, I was very selective and I'm glad I came upon them...worth every penny! Their presence was way more than I can describe into words, but you will not regret your decision I promise. Super genuine human beings and just flowed with our family and vibe. They captured moments I don't even remember taking and as most brides would say...the day goes by so fast that it's very important to make sure those moments are captured so you can relive them over and over again. Going through my gallery was an accurate display of our timeline throughout the day and that's what we had hoped for. We will forever have Shoebox Photography in our hearts forever and ever...XOXO