Shoes To Dye For

Danvers, MA · View map

About Shoes To Dye For

Welcome to Shoes to Dye For!

We offer the largest selection of bridal shoes and accessories in the Boston Metro region.

Find style, comfort, and selection at New England's most complete in-stock bridal, wedding, evening shoe and accessories boutique.

We specialize in:

• Hard to find sizes
  • Tiaras
  • Custom-made bridal jewelry
  • Veils

We are New England’s most complete in-stock bridal, wedding, and evening shoe boutique. Angela Nuran, Badgley Mischka, Benjamin Adams, Nina, Dyeables, and Touch-ups are just a few of the designers you will find in stock at Shoes to Dye For. We offer custom dyeing on site and a good selection of Bridal and Dyeables shoes in narrows, wides, and sizes up to 13.

63 Reviews for Shoes To Dye For

63 Shoes To Dye For Reviews

G
Gina

Married on 06/16/2017

Let’s talk about SHOES. I am a recent bride who was pretty much set on getting $50 shoes and not thinking twice. That was before I went into ‘Shoes to Dye For’. O.M.G. Lets break this down: The ... Read more selection is insane, there are shoes on shoes on shoes Each shoe is dyable, so you can get your girls to get their shoes there, dye them to match their dresses or whatever color you want THE COLORS ARE LIMITLESS I had them dye my shoes the color of my maid of honor dress, my shoes were STUNNING CUSTOMER SERVICE You can’t put a price tag on the old school customer service you will receive from Ron, Lisa and their amazing team I was so happy with them I bought not only my bridal shoe, but my rehearsal dinner, brunch AND honeymoon shoes from them He never steered me wrong, every shoe he picked out he gave me the good, bad, fabulous and ugly about what i was getting myself into He treated me and my family with such love that we all kept going back for more He let us just continue to try on whatever we wanted and our shoes looked amazing the day of the wedding I can’t say enough nice things about this place. Give them a price range and Ron will work with it, some of my girls on a stricter budget were still able to find exactly what they were looking for. My girls with shoe issues (wide feet, narrow feet, etc) Ron sat on the floor and found them the perfect shoe. He even helped my 96 year old Nonna by getting on the floor and putting about 6 pairs of different shoes on her to make her feel beautiful. GO TO SHOES TO DYE FOR! :) You won’t regret it! From, Gina Crane (A very proud Shoes to Dye For Bride!)

T
Taryn

Married on 05/01/2017

I came her for my wedding shoes as well as my bridesmaids... They were amazing and so helpful... I loved the shoes I ended up buying.! Read more I came her for my wedding shoes as well as my bridesmaids ... they were amazing and so helpful... I loved the shoes I ended up buying.!

K
Katy

Married on 03/31/2017

I walked in here with a shoe design from Etsy that I was in love with!... But I have an injured foot, but was determined to wear high heels on my wedding day! The gentleman working here, I think he was ... Read more one of the owners, was AMAZING. And that's an understatement. Helped me create the most COMFORTABLE beautiful wedding shoe for half the price of Etsy and helped me on multiple other issues I was unsure with about my wedding. The service was impecible. They really care about making you happy. They make the bride feel so special. And they take the time to make every detail perfect! Can't thank them enough. You HAVE to come here for your wedding shoes!!!!! Even stayed late while I and my bridesmaid tried on a bunch of shoes and matched all our colors just perfect. Truly they are such pros!!!! Can't thank them enough!