Shoop-Shots Photography

La Follette, TN · View map · Visit website

About Shoop-Shots Photography

The talent and wisdom behind the team; JoshShoopman, has 10 years of photography experience and over 300 weddings behind his lens.

The goal at Shoop-Shots Photography is to use tried and true as well as modern methods and techniques to provide the best service possible. It’s very important to Josh that clients feel more like family.

Shoop-Shots Photography offers serices to Knoxville and surrounding areas and can travel to further cities, states and countries.

Josh gets to know you and your spouse to learn more about your wedding day and style. He is easy to work with and knows how to put you at ease in front of the camera. He offers different wedding packages that can be customized to meet all your needs. Shoop-Shots Photography services include:

• Additional hours

Ruthie
Ruthie

Married on 03/24/2019

Excellent Quality & Fun

Josh was amazing! Seriously, if you want an atypical photographer who’s strong point is camera creativity with a vivacious personality, then he’s the guy for you. My family is very loud and hard to ... Read more manage, but Josh did a great job on our big day of managing everyone and nearly seamlessly sticking to the custom timeline he made with us the week before. I’d hire him again in a minute. I highly recommend his services. He did our engagement session and excelled in doing our wedding; I could tell he was truly in his element. He’s an easy 5 stars! Oh and to top it off he worked with us on our budget and payments and was flexible enough to allow us a custom plan. We are incredibly happy and grateful for his excellent work.

C
Chynna Thompson Williams

Married on 10/06/2018

Engagement and Wedding Photography

We used Josh for both our engagement and wedding photos, and couldn’t have been happier with them! He really does go above and beyond to get the perfect shot. He takes so many pictures giving you tons ... Read more to choose from! We ended up buying them all! I also have to mention the week leading up to our wedding and even the morning of- I was not feeling well. When Josh found out, he went out of his way to bring me some crackers while I was having my hair and make up done. He certainly didn’t have to do that, but it was very thoughtful and appreciated! He’s a great guy and great to work with! Scott and I definitely recommend him!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/18/2018

I can’t say enough about josh! He was so great to work with! He worked around me and my situation so much to make sure I had the pictures I wanted! He showed up to the wedding and got right in as if ... Read more he known everyone for years. His joking and goofing around made pictures so fun and not boring! Had many people at the wedding g comment on his demeanor and the way he was with the kids. The kids absolutely loved him! Thank you so much josh! Your amazing at what you do!!!!!