Shop Sell Weddings

Dallas, TX · View map · Visit website

About Shop Sell Weddings

SAVE MONEY ON YOUR WEDDING ITEMS! Shop Sell Weddings is an interactive online wedding site specializing in the buying and selling of new to lightly used wedding-related items, such as wedding dresses, veils, shoes, bridesmaid dresses, hair accessories, bridal jewelry, centerpieces, ring bearer pillows, stationery, bachelorette party swag and more! Shop Sell Weddings strives to deliver an unforgettable experience to each and every client, creating a community that reinforces the idea of affordable yet luxurious weddings.

OUR "Two-Fold" WHY
We know how much a wedding can cost!

• Future Brides - save money by purchasing new to lightly used items at a discounted rate
  • Past Brides - recover some costs by selling wedding items she's ready to part with

Plus...recycling is good for the environment!

SERVICED OFFERED
Our online boutique is built by YOU! ANYONE and EVERYONE related to a wedding can buy and sell from each other. A past bride can help a future bride on a budget have the wedding of her dreams by selling the wedding stuff you're ready to let go of.

Our site can help you economically shop for your wedding while still having an elegant and stunning wedding day. Once your big day is over, we hope you'll pay it forward with listing your items for another bride to enjoy.

Buy it...Use it...Sell it!

2 Reviews for Shop Sell Weddings

2 Shop Sell Weddings Reviews

S
Sameera Smith

Married on 08/10/2019

Purchase and sell wedding items

This helped me outfit my wedding so much more affordably than if I were to buy new items! I found the most beautiful shoes and table items. AND I was even able to sell them back on the site and make ... Read more some money back! It makes me feel good that this is a more sustainable option than buying something new and creating waste.

Jim
Jim Guttau

Married on 04/06/2019

Brilliant Service!

Simple and so quick! I've recommended this site to so many people that have gotten married - a brilliant idea! Read more Simple and so quick! I've recommended this site to so many people that have gotten married - a brilliant idea!

Shop Sell Weddings FAQ