Shore Thing prints

Davidson, NC · View map

About Shore Thing prints

Shore Thing Prints started just a little while ago almost on accident. I had been working on another business and it didn't take me to long to realize how much I hated it. So I took a step back for a couple of months, reassessed what it was I wanted to do and here we are over a year later.

I think I truly understood the importance of wedding invitations when I started receiving them myself. The second I opened it I knew what the wedding was going to be. First impressions are made in the first three seconds of contact and I believe an invitation is the first impression for your wedding. It truly sets the standard for what you guests expect meaning it should be everything you want it to be. Whether you want it to be simple and elegant, or loud and fun I can honestly say I enjoy working on every design.

Ever since I started Shore Thing I have had the opportunity of working with amazing people. Whether the bride is local in North Carolina or across the country in California I truly get to create a unique friendship with each of them. Every bride is different and every invitation is different. That is what makes my job so great.

I offer everything from Invitations, RSVP's, Detail Cards, Printed Envelopes, Envelope Liners, Belly Bands, Gold Foil printing and more!

I work out of my home in Davidson, NC so you can request a consult with me where I can meet with you or video chat and go over what you are looking for! If you send me what you were thinking of getting with qtys I can also send a quote over!

7 Reviews for Shore Thing prints

7 Shore Thing prints Reviews

A
Amanda

Getting married on 09/27/2019

Jenna is incredible.

I was overwhelmed by the daunting process of choosing and ordering wedding invitations, and Jenna eased by worries from the get-go. She was so responsive, patient, and kind. Her semi custom ... Read more collections are an amazing value - They allow you to put your own personal touches in without spending a fortune. I haven’t even given a review to any of my other wedding vendors yet, but as soon as I received our invites in the mail I had to run over here and let the world know how great Jenna is!

S
Samantha Bub

Married on 06/23/2019

Best of the Best

Jenna was great! I reached out to her about a month ago to help with my semi-custom invitations. We received the invitations yesterday and i am amazed. Jenna was great to work with everything fell ... Read more seamlessly and her response time was very quick. I will definitely be referring her out to my friends!

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Stunning and Amazing Customer Service!

Working with Jenna on my unique view for our custom wedding invitations was such a breeze! Her communication was spectacular and she never failed to provide me with multiple examples/ideas when I ... Read more could not make up my mind. Our wedding invitations turned out PERFECT and definitely provides our guests with a foreshadowing of what to expect at our wedding! I am seriously SO in love with them that I find myself just looking at them over and over again