Shoreline Destinations

Finksburg, MD · View map

About Shoreline Destinations

A vacation is a luxury; an escape from the routine of everyday life. For some, it's a way to reconnect with a loved one. To most, it's a time to make memories with family and friends. Whatever your reason is, Shoreline Destinations wants to help fulfill your idea of the perfect vacation. From planning your honeymoon or destination wedding, celebrating a milestone event, or providing inspiration for a new destination to visit, we will take care of all the details from the start. Shoreline Destinations will guide you and create a vacation that will surpass your expectations.

A destination wedding is an amazing way to start your life together as a couple. Your destination wedding will not just be a one day celebration with your family and friends but also a vacation filled with memories. If planned well, you can create a vacation that is both affordable for your guests and unforgettable. We will set up a reserved block of rooms for your group, and we will put you directly in touch with a wedding coordinator at your resort who will help you plan the wedding ceremony and reception. Looking for a special way to renew your vows? Consider doing it in a beautiful setting where you can celebrate the milestone occasion away from home.

6 Reviews for Shoreline Destinations

6 Shoreline Destinations Reviews

A
Angela Jung

Married on 07/31/2019

Once you use Shoreline Destinations...you won't go anywhere else!

I was referred to Andrea through a friend. Not knowing much about her except she helped my best friend book a few trips, I enlisted her to help me choose my destination wedding. I got married in July ... Read more July 2019 in Moon Palace, Jamaica. Again, never seeing the resort but just want with Andrea's suggestion since she has been there and had sent many clients there. Andrea was so responsive, she took care of scheduling calls with the wedding coordinator and myself. She made sure that my vision of the perfect wedding was met and heard since there was a bit of a language barrier dealing with the resort. I had to deal with the planner in Mexico until 30 days before the trip. They were a bit slow in response time but they did hit every detail that I asked for plus more. Andrea also help my family out with the details of the trip. Our final count was 58 and I don't think there were any issues. When dealing with this many families, pricing, questions, will always come up. Andrea answered all the questions anyone had and her pricing was great. She was so honest with me and my guest as if she was booking for her own family. Andrea wasn't there just to sell them a trip, she really gave me and them her honest feedback. My guest were all happy with her attention to detail, responsiveness and overall attitude. I would recommend Andrea to all my family and friends. The time that she took for my whole group and even followed up with us during the trip to make sure check-in went smooth. We are now having her look into another group cruise trip! Thank you Andrea and Shoreline Destinations for your help on my wedding! We had such a wonderful time and we made such great memories!!!!

Meghan
Meghan White

Married on 06/01/2019

Andrea is awesome!

Andrea was a lifesaver when it came to planning our honeymoon. It was our first time using a travel agent, from now on we will definitely always use Andrea. She was extremely helpful when it came to ... Read more finding the best location for our honeymoon. We ended up going to Sandals Royal Barbados. She sent us a ton of photos and recommendations for stuff we should do. We had the greatest time, definitely a trip of a lifetime. I would recommend Shoreline Destinations to EVERYONE.

R
Rebecca

Married on 08/24/2018

Andrea was the best planner I could have asked for. She was VERY helpful in finding us the best location for your Honeymoon. She found us a great resort and everything went smoothly. I would highly ... Read more recommend her to anyone looking to plan a vacation. She was able to plan all of our airline travel to our wedding, to GREECE and then home. She also set up our honeymoon package at a beautiful resort. The best surprise was before we traveled, receiving our travel package and receiving a "bride" bag, travel blanket, luggage tags and personalize info to the resort we were staying at with suggestion on things to do and places to eat. :)