Shoreshotz photography

Mashpee, MA · View map · Visit website

About Shoreshotz photography

Shoreshotz photography is a professional wedding photographer based in Mashpee, Massachusetts. shoreshotz photography specializes in artistic, romantic, and timeless wedding and engagement photography in Cape Cod. This wedding photographer has photographed weddings and events at the most beautiful Cape Cod venues from country clubs, beach clubs, private estates and the beautiful Inns. shoreshotz photography has also photographed weddings in Boston, Newport and even as far away as Turks & Caicos, The Bahamas and Mexico. Shoreshotz is available for South Florida weddings November through April, and New England weddings year-round.

shoreshotz photography has photographed over 200 weddings on Cape Cod. In addition to offering wedding photography services, shoreshotz photography is also available for portraits. Additional services offered by shoreshotz photography include:

• Liability insurance

Ally
Featured
Ally

Married on 06/23/2019

Amanda is the best you'll find!

There aren’t any words to express how thankful we are to have chosen Amanda to capture the most amazing day of our lives. From the instant that we expressed interest, she wanted to really get to know ... Read more us. We bonded over our love of dogs, went to meet her in person and instantly clicked. Our engagement session photos were beyond perfect, and the photos we’ve received from our wedding so far are no different. She’s incredibly amazing at what she does, she is SO FUN to work with, is extremely helpful and flexible, and your pictures will literally blow you away. I’ll miss working with Amanda dearly but know that I have a friend to grab drinks with, and will turn to Amanda for any future photoshoot I need!

E
Elissa Stopyra

Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning Photos!

Amanda of Shore Shotz Photography is amazing. By far our most favorite vendor! My husband and I worked with Amanda for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. From the moment I met Amanda I ... Read more felt very comfortable, as if we had known each other for years. Amanda’s excitement for her craft, attention to detail, and just an overall good eye produces photographs that are simply stunning. When she arrived on my wedding day, Amanda jumped right in to capturing as much of the day as possible. We also had a separate videographer whom Amanda treated as an equal collaborator, ensuring that she got her shots, but that the day was equally captured on video. Throughout the day, Amanda held the same respect for all our other vendors, ensuring that she was able to get all the shots she needed, but not to hold up any part of our day, just to get a photo. I am beyond thrilled that we chose Shore Shotz for our wedding photography. We will look at and cherish the beautiful photographs we have to remind us how special our wedding day truly was. Amanda is THE BEST!

Nicole
Nicole Badoud

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing photography

We booked with Shoreshotz for our wedding in Dennisport. My husband doesn’t like having his photo taken and Janelle and MJ were awesome at getting him to smile and got some fantastic shots. They know ... Read more know how to deal with the unpredictable Cape weather and still get amazing unbelievable photos. I can’t sing their praise enough. Amanda’s company was so easy to book with. Definitely use Shoreshotz!