Shot by MAG

Naples, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Shot by MAG

Michael A. Gonzalez is a wedding photographer based in Naples, Florida, that focuses on capturing those special moments. He uses a mix of natural and photojournalistic approaches when shooting to document the wedding day as it happens. In addition, Michael is an advocate for allowing your wedding to flow as natural as possible. The resulting images are stunning and filled with emotions while capturing both the big moments and the details throughout the day. Michael is also available to travel to destination weddings.

Michael can stay extra hours and provide a second photographer on the wedding day to ensure every moment is captured. The final high-quality and high-resolution images can be edited and available as digital files, prints, matted prints, on canvas, and in customized wedding albums. As a part of his packages, he offers engagement sessions and save the dates.

5 Reviews for Shot by MAG

5 Shot by MAG Reviews

Maria
Featured
Maria Pereira

Married on 01/12/2019

You need him for your wedding!

I literally don’t have the words to tell you how awesome Michael was. During our engagement shoot he put us at ease straight away, we laughed lots and the photos were just awesome. Michael did such an ... Read more amazing job on our wedding day and managed to capture so many wonderful moments even those we missed! The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly. Don’t book your wedding until you have booked Michael – you need him for your wedding!

J
Jackie

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Photographer

Creative and captures amazing candid shots, is with you all day on your wedding, has reasonable prices, and has a wonderful personality. Used him after our wedding for other family photos and will ... Read more continue to use his services. Love his work!

R
Renee

Married on 10/07/2017

Michael saved my wedding day

Our photographer backed out 11 days before our wedding. Not only was I panicked as a bride about the hurricane (Irma) that tore up our wedding venue less than a month before game day, but now I had to ... Read more find a new photographer to capture our memories. The event planner at our venue recommended Michael and he was ready to meet with me the day I contacted him with no qualms about making our dreams come true in less than two weeks. He had recently shot a wedding there and put my mind at ease instantaneously. Michael met with me before the wedding, lead the rehearsal the day before, was early and stayed late the day of, and he met with me several times after the wedding to deliver the photos and canvas printing. His attention to detail was impressive and his ability to capture the magic between my husband and I was undeniable. He still keeps in contact with us to this day. Michael literally saved my wedding day and I could not recommend him enough!!