Showcase Events Rentals & Planning

Moultonborough, NH · View map · Visit website

About Showcase Events Rentals & Planning

Showcase Events Rentals & Planning is a wedding equipment rental and planning company located in Moultonborough, New Hampshire. Partners Richard and Sheena Abbott are seasoned professionals in their field. Richard has more than 30 years of experience in the rental industry and Sheena provides more than 17 years of experience and expertise in planning weddings and events. Quality Rentals, personal attention, inspired results.

Products Offered
Showcase Events Rentals & Planning offers several event planning options, including day-of coordination, as well as partial and full planning. We can provide a wide range of rental products and decor items to help make your big day beautiful. Delivery, set up, and clean up are all options to make sure your day is as stress-free as possible. Some of the items include:

• Aisle runners

22 Showcase Events Rentals & Planning Reviews

Featured

Married on 05/26/2019

Flexible, friendly service!

Sheena was great to work with! She was very responsive and put up with untold iterations to our quote. She was very patient at explaining different options and never steered us to the most expensive ... Read more option unless I explicitly asked for it. We used her mismatched vintage china and it was in great shape and gave a beautiful rustic touch to our wedding. She even made sure to find ones in her stock that had gold detail within them since we were using gold flatware and gold chargers! The only thing to be aware of is that any dishes must be well rinsed before getting sent back to her - not a big deal at all, but requires just a bit more labor from the caterers/servers so make sure they are aware of that. We are so happy we used her and have recommended her to my sister who is getting married later in the summer.

E

Married on 11/24/2018

Added that special touch!

We worked with Sheena for our December wedding at Church Landing. After deciding on a theme, we knew there were some additional details we would need help with. Our wedding coordinator recommended ... Read more Showcase and I am so happy she did! She provided us with gold overlays for our guest tables, maroon napkins, gold napkin rings, and gold flatware. Everything came together perfectly. Sheena was helpful, creative, and flexible through the planning process. If you are getting married in the Lakes Region and want to pull in some extra details, I highly recommend Showcase!

D
Donna

Married on 10/21/2017

I rented mismatched, vintage chairs, tables and linen from Showcase Events for my daughters October wedding. During what is a very busy wedding season, Sheena did not hesitate to meet me at the venue ... Read more when I asked for her help and advise on how to fit a lot of tables & chairs in a small space. She was kind, patient and helpful with every phone call I made. Rich delivered everything and with limited covered storage space offered to cover everything with tarps he brought along. The tables and linen were just what we expected and worked perfectly...but the chairs, were amazing! Each chair more beautiful then the one before. Everything was picked up as scheduled and done in such a professional manner. I would highly recommend Showcase Events. Sheena and Rich were wonderful to work with. Great service with a smile!