Showcase Sound

Fairport, New York · View map · Visit website

About Showcase Sound

At Showcase Sound we realize that your wedding day is the most important and memorable day of your life. When you choose Showcase Sound you will be able to relax knowing we are with you every step of the way. From the planning process to your wedding night we will ensure that your wedding is fun, unique and exactly the way you want it.

Showcase Sound is so much more than a DJ company; we are your ambassador to an unforgettable reception. We offer so much more beyond DJ service, from the area’s most fun photo booths to the most creative event lighting and so much more. Whether you’re planning an intimate cocktail party or a high-energy reception, our professional, innovative and dynamic DJs and MCs will make sure your guests have a great time.

With our personal touch, high quality sound systems and extensive music collection, we will make your reception the once-in-a-lifetime experience it should be.

141 Reviews for Showcase Sound

141 Showcase Sound Reviews

Rachael
Featured
Rachael Henderson

Married on 06/08/2019

Words Can't Describe How Great They Are

I could write an entire essay about Showcase sound and how wonderful they are. We had our wedding with them this past weekend 6/8/2019 at the Arbor Loft. Lisa was extremely attentive and responsive ... Read more right from the beginning phone consultation. She knew exactly what questions to ask and managed to incorporate details I didn't even know I wanted. I told her during our last phone meeting that I wanted to make sure guests didn't leave the dance floor and she made sure of that. My guests are still raving about how much fun the night was and still laughing from everyone's dancing (my feet have the blisters to prove it). Also, not only is Lisa an amazing DJ, but she also has some top notch dance skills. She lead our dance floor during the wobble and WOW!! she nailed it!. Lisa and Showcase Sound, we can't thank you enough for all you did for us. My cheeks still hurt from smiling and laughing all night and you made our night exactly how we wanted it. I will forever be telling people how much fun my wedding was and it was all because of you. Please for anyone planning a wedding, look no further and hire Showcase Sound!!

K
Kat Madsen

Married on 06/29/2019

Best Dj Ever!

Lisa, the owner, was super friendly and helpful and very responsive to emails. She was great to work with. Erik was our wedding Dj. He was AMAZING. He had everyone up on the dance floor of all ages ... Read more and musical tastes. Our wedding went until midnight and there were still people dancing at the last song (one of my bridesmaids didn't want him to stop playing). He was very easy going, and handled all of our wedding party's weird requests like a champ. He was great. The photo booth was a hit too! So happy that we went with it, the pictures are a riot. If you're on the fence about having one, just do it. Totally worth it. We couldn't have been happier with Showcase Sound.

K
Kayla

Married on 06/07/2019

Highly Recommend!

Lisa and Showcase Sound made our wedding the best day of our lives. She listened to our likes/dislikes, was the perfect amount of involved, and kept the party going all night. She was prepared for our ... Read more meetings and made the ceremony run extremely smooth. She even let us use a custom prop for the photo booth, which was a hit and gave us even more memories of the night! The online portal for adding songs and organizing the day was extremely user friendly and helpful. I even emailed Lisa the night before to ask if she could play a newer song that just came out and sure enough we were out there dancing to it the night of our wedding :) I cannot speak higher of this amazing wedding vendor. They are the best in the business in my opinion, and I am so thankful for Lisa!