Showorks

Tampa, FL · View map

About Showorks

Berry Creative Group, formerly known as SHOWORKS, Inc., is your bespoke event design, floral design and production company based in Tampa, Florida. Owner, Stefanie Berry, and her team of experts will be able to transform your wedding vision into reality on your special day. This 18+ year full-service event company is known for their attention to detail, client service and top-notch delivery. Every time.

The team at Berry Ceative Group is committed to their clients' personal expression when designing their special occasion. Just a few of the services BCG offers:

• Consultations

M
Matthew Taylor

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful flowers

Erikka was absolutely great to work with! We started a little late with our florist process but she came through and was very open to our input. The end product was excellent and made our day so much ... Read more much better! I highly recommend Showorks!

N
Natalie

Married on 04/15/2017

We worked with Erikka on our wedding Reception at the Station House in Down town St Petersburg, FL. She was attentive, responsive and followed through with everything that we needed. The quality of ... Read more the items we received on the day were superb. I would absolutely use Showorks for any future events.

M
Mimma

Married on 10/17/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jennifer! I have to preface that I am not artistic in any way, so I truly needed more guidance in this department than any other. Jennifer truly listened to my ... Read more ideas and took her time with me. I have to admit that there were so many things I couldn't make a decision on. I came to Jennifer & Showorks after meeting with several other high-end/well-known-in-the-area design studios. I was extremely frustrated because they asked what my budget was, my style inspirations I had and then built me a Pinterest board. After going back and forth with the other studios so many times, I became so frustrated and felt as though I was communicating to a robot. Jennifer eased my frustrations by giving me options upon options of different styles so I could eliminate things and be left with 2 or 3 final choices. That to me was priceless and incredible customer service. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and exceeded our expectations. Thank you to everyone at Showorks for all their hard work!