Showpro Audio LLC

Lawrence, KS · View map

About Showpro Audio LLC

For years Showpro Audio has been providing services for weddings, receptions, and corporate events. We deliver quality cost effective solutions for all your sound, lighting and video needs. We regularly work with high profile clients such as the Bill Self Foundation, Downtown Lawrence Inc. and Lawrence Chamber of Commerce. Over the past few years we've developed more than clients, we've developed friendships.

We offer:

DISC JOCKEY SERVICES

DJ/Emcee

40,000 plus songs

Free dance lighting included in our package

RENTAL & PRODUCTION SIDE

- SOUND -

Outdoor sound system rentals and production

Band PA

Wireless microphone systems

- LIGHTING -

LED Uplighting for custom weddings and corporate events

Conventional par cans

ETC Source 4

- VIDEO PROJECTION -

Custom slide show creation

Screen and projector rental

- PIPE & DRAPE -

8 ft. - 20 ft. pipe and drape rental

Set up and delivery available on all rental items.

7 Reviews for Showpro Audio LLC

7 Showpro Audio LLC Reviews

B
B

Married on 03/21/2015

Phil ended up being such a great addition to our wedding! We found him because he was the most reasonable DJ in terms of time he would spend making our wedding what we wanted. He had a rather long ... Read more questionnaire about the music and wedding, but it ended up making us think about everything we needed to for the ceremony, which helped a lot. Come wedding day, he was instrumental in making sure the wedding itself went off without a hitch, and he was great with the music the rest of the night!

H
Hilary

Married on 05/25/2014

We had Phil do the lighting for our reception. We had a giant scrim curtain wrapped around the room that was just crying out to be lit. He worked with me to figure out what I wanted, including ... Read more selecting the exact shade of purple with me and picking out a gobo to be ordered for the shaped light cast above the head table. He also handled all of his set-up and tear-down without needing anything from me, which was very nice. The price seemed reasonable, although I'll admit I didn't do much shopping around for lighting, and I really like Phil -- he's a nice, down-to-earth guy who really loves what he does. He was very responsive and helpful and had worked previously with our reception venue, so he knew his way around and had contact numbers that I didn't (which came in handy more than once).

D
Diana

Married on 12/12/2012

We recently hired Showpro Audio to DJ for our daughter's wedding. Phil did an amazing job of assisting our daughter and son-in-law on the planning process and is very organized with the details. His ... Read more ability to keep the reception running smoothly and on time was so appreciated. The music selection was excellent and kept the dance floor filled all night! We also used some uplighting for decoration which was affordable and a easy way to add to the atmosphere. We highly recommend this company!