Showtime Events

Santa Rosa Beach, FL · View map

About Showtime Events

Showtime Events is a creative floral and event design company based out of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. They pride themselves on their attention to detail, professional service, client collaboration and unique aesthetics. They’re skilled in a variety of styles, from romantic and vintage to modern and preppy, as well as everything in between. Showtime Events looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life.

This passionate company has been a part of the wedding industry for over 25 years. They've helped produce events all over the country, as well as throughout the Caribbean. They offer each couple a consultation to discuss their ideas, style and personality, and how they want that reflected in their special day. Delivery, setup and cleanup is included, and they offer the option of samples, flower preservation and a visit to your venue. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

Other Services
In addition to creating beautiful floral arrangements for your big day, Showtime Events also offers a variety of event design services such as speciality lighting, event decor, rental items and more. Their goal is to exceed your expectations, and make your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be. Their rental items include, but are not limited to:

• Lounge furniture

Ashton
Ashton

Married on 11/03/2018

Your creative dream team

If you are a bride whose event design is one of the most important pieces of your day- this is the vendor for you. Carley & the showtime events wedding team are creative genius'. I had the pleasure of ... Read more working with Carley & her team for our wedding day in December. We shared images with the design team on what we had envisioned and let Carley's creativity take over from there. We are so glad we handed over the reigns & let her bring the wedding vision to life. She was able to mix a classic yet romantic vibe with dramatic colors that stood out for our winter wedding. Our two adorable pups had the most beautifully crafted bow ties & collars and our bridesmaids bouquets were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. From initial conversations to the close of our event, we were so happy to have the Showtime Events team bring our special day to life!

L
Lysbeth

Married on 09/29/2018

If you are enviosining a dreamy wedding, look no further. Showtime Events will not only give you that dreamy wedding, I guranteed you it will surpass your dream an expectations. Showtime Event’s ... Read more vision for my wedding on September 29th 2018 came to life and was simpy magical and flawless! Carley responded to all my emails in a timely manner and listen carefully to what I have envisioned for my wedding and she brought it to life and some!! Carley gives David Tutera a run for his money, she is amazing! Highly recommend Showtime Events, did I mention that they are the best?!!

A
Allison

Married on 11/18/2017

Showtime Events went above and beyond to make my day amazing! The flowers were everything I dreamed of and more. The décor could not have been more perfect. The ceremony setup was my favorite. They ... Read more They were able to create the perfect backdrop for my now husband and I to start our lives together. I gave them direction and a budget and they certainly used their expertise to really make happen! Thank you for everything!