Showtime Limousine and Transportation Services

Medina, OH · View map · Visit website

About Showtime Limousine and Transportation Services

Showtime Limousine and Transportation Services is a transportation rental company that provides safe and reliable transportation for Cleveland and the surrounding areas. Their professional staff and drivers will take care of all your wedding day transportation needs, and vehicles include state-of-the-art features such as custom interiors, premium sound systems, carpet and wet bars. With affordable and competitive rates, Showtime Limousine and Transportation Services allows you to impress for less.

Serving the greater Cleveland area, including Akron, Canton, Sandusky and Youngstown, Showtime Limousine and Transportation Services provides transportation services for up to 16 passengers. Professional and efficient, their staff is available six days a week to answer all of your transportation questions. Event services offered include the following:

• Classic cars and sedans
  • Limos and party buses
  • SUVs and shuttles
  • One way and round trip
  • Multi-locations

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 09/10/2016

We used Showtime Limousine for our wedding. Our driver was Gigi and she was amazing! She showed up on time, sending me a text telling us she was on her way before arrival. She was so friendly and ... Read more accommodating, even gave my husband and I hugs before she left, treating us like family. Was very kind to our whole wedding party as well as my parents. Would definitely recommend her to future clients. Thanks again Gigi for such a great day!!

becky
becky

Married on 04/21/2017

Gigi was great to work with over the phone. I only needed a limo for 2 hrs prior to my ceremony and they were willing to work within my time frame and budget! Looking forward to the big day! Read more Gigi was great to work with over the phone. I only needed a limo for 2 hrs prior to my ceremony and they were willing to work within my time frame and budget! Looking forward to the big day!

D
Devin

Married on 08/13/2016

Gigi worked with me when we decided to get last minute transportation for our wedding! She responded right away, and even helped us figure out great ideas for photo ops. The most memorable part about ... Read more our whole experience with Showtime Limousine was that Gigi made a special trip to the store to get candy for my little ring bearer! I've never heard of any transportation service company making special trips to and from the store for goodies! Definitely book with them! best rates around town as well.