Shutter Force Photography

Rio Rancho, NM · View map

About Shutter Force Photography

Shutter Force Photography is a premier wedding photography studio in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Owned by Meagan and James Brogan, this studio creates beautiful keepsake wedding collections that you’ll cherish for years to come. Meagan and James value the relationships they build with their clients. Not only do they get to share in the joy of love, but knowing the couples they shoot makes it easier to capture the essence of their personalities shining through on the big day. Meagan and James also love to travel and will come to you to give you the best wedding collection possible. Choose Shutter Force Photography for a truly enjoyable wedding photography experience from beginning to end.

Shutter Force Photography offers custom wedding packages for couples of all kinds and from all backgrounds. All packages can be shot by either one or two photographers and will include hundreds of high-resolution digital files and proofs. You may also add an optional engagement shoot and a variety of prints to your collection.

3 Reviews for Shutter Force Photography

3 Shutter Force Photography Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 11/12/2016

Meagan is absolutely amazing! She was very understanding, easy going and made sure I got every picture I wanted. She was fun and make my wedding day perfect. The photos are beautiful and I was very ... Read more impressed by her hard work. She also was willing to travel! I was so happy to have her as my photographer, she was worth every penny and she made my wedding absolutely amazing.

S
Shannon

Married on 05/18/2015

Shutter Force was amazing to work with during our event. We discussed beforehand what types of pictures we wanted to make sure that we got and then they went from there. During the day we barely ... Read more noticed them around because they kept busy with taking pictures and making sure that our day went smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience than what they gave us. They performed above and beyond what we expected.

C
Cristina

Married on 09/26/2015

4.2

I now things happen in life but the communication could have been better. It was almost a year before we received our USB with our edited photos. Read more I now things happen in life but the communication could have been better. It was almost a year before we received our USB with our edited photos.

Shutter Force Photography FAQ