Shutter Fox Productions

Buffalo, NY · View map

About Shutter Fox Productions

Every wedding day tells a story. Nervous moments before the ceremony. The first look. The first kiss. The late night party. As storytellers, we love to find each couple’s unique story. We believe that the most cherished memories from your wedding day come from all the moments of love and laughter between you and your loved ones. Our videos are documentary style and unobtrusive. We like to let the big moments, and the little moments, speak for themselves. Let us help you preserve every beautiful moment that you’ll want to remember for a lifetime!

12 Reviews for Shutter Fox Productions

12 Shutter Fox Productions Reviews

Alexi
Alexi

Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Lauren and Ashley captured our wedding day perfectly! I'm thrilled with their work and couldn't be happier with choosing them! Read more Lauren and Ashley captured our wedding day perfectly! I'm thrilled with their work and couldn't be happier with choosing them!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/28/2018

A videographer is something that people cut out due to how expensive weddings are.... DON'T BE THAT PERSON! My husband and I are thrilled that we have this beautiful footage to look back on. As ... Read more everyone says, the day goes by so fast ... and it does, so hire Shutter Fox Productions so you can relive your wedding day over and over again. Both Lauren and Ashley were great on the day, we didn't even know they were tapping but they caught every special look, toast, hug, dance, etc. They were so easy to work with, all I did was give them the days itinerary and they were at every spot with us! I highly recommend this to all engaged couples.

C
Christina

Married on 07/07/2018

Lauren was amazing! From the time we messaged her all the way to the delivery of our videos, she was so easy to work with. Her response to emails was very fast and she worked with us to figured out a ... Read more package that met our needs. She was very professional the day of the wedding and our footage turned out amazing! It truly shows her talent. We love our footage and are so happy we booked Shutter Fox Productions! A+++!