Shutter Sprite Photography

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Shutter Sprite Photography

Shutter Sprite Photography is a wedding photography company based in Knoxville, Tennessee. Tiffany Lubienski, the owner and head photographer, is meticulous with details, giving her all from the inception to the actualization of each project. Jason Matheson, Tiffany's husband and the second photographer, helps in setting up and keeping track of the shot list. This husband and wife duo specialize in high-end photography in both color and black and white. Shutter Sprite Photography uses several approaches including contemporary, natural, traditional, and photojournalistic photography to provide couples with images that they’ll cherish forever.

Shutter Sprite Photography produces images in several formats such as albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, prints, and proofs. They photograph wedding events such as ceremonies, receptions, engagements, and more. Their services include:

• Additional hours

C
Featured
Chelsea

Married on 04/14/2018

Shuttersprite photography made our day absolutely perfect! Tiffany brought my vision to life, and paid extremely close attention to detail and captured the most beautiful moments! She was flexible, ... Read more and came up with the most creative shots...even though my wedding day was super rainy and we couldn’t take any outside photos! I couldn’t have done it without them! They were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend to anyone! I will totally be hiring them in the future! If you want a creative with an eye for deail, Tiffany is your girl!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 11/03/2018

Adventurous and Creative

We loved working with Tiffany and Jason. They were both down for adventure, and worked so well with us on our short timeline. They’re a talented couple who are a lot of fun to work with! Read more We loved working with Tiffany and Jason. They were both down for adventure, and worked so well with us on our short timeline. They’re a talented couple who are a lot of fun to work with!

Tina
Tina Harness

Married on 10/30/2018

Wedding and engagement

Tiffany and Jason are true artistic professionals. My daughter’s engagement photos were breathtaking and the wedding pictures are personal and so uniquely beautiful. If you hire Shuttersprite to ... Read more capture your event, their artistic talents will amaze you beyond belief! The planning for each shoot was punctual which kept the wedding on schedule. I had the confidence in Tiffany to take all the photos we could possibly want, giving me the freedom to just enjoy my daughter’s special day. I consider myself a stalker of the Shuttersprite website because I find myself always checking out their masterpieces.