Shutter Sweet Photography

Chattanooga, TN · View map

About Shutter Sweet Photography

Shutter Sweet Photography is a company born out of a true love of romance, a passion for capturing the soulful exchanges in relationships, and the ability to create crisp, timeless, authentic images.

Through our exclusive and unique products, we offer our couples an option to take their wedding story beyond the pages of their album and into the artwork of their home.

As the owner of Shutter Sweet, I find myself so honored and humbled when I am invited to capture the celebration of your marriage and the next step of your journey together.

We use the engagement session that is included in every package we offer, to learn your ins & outs as a couple, what makes you unique, what makes you laugh, and of course teaching you the best way to position yourself to get stunning images. By the end of your session, you'll feel so comfortable in front of the camera that you'll hardly know we're there on your wedding day!

From first look to first dance, there's no detail and no moment that is missed! We don't believe in documenting your love story without giving you an album to share that story with the ones you love. All of our pacakges include a custom-designed storybook album so that you can be filled with love as you're taken back to those moments 50 years from now.

We'd love to learn the details of your wedding and how we can best capture it so please give us a call today at 678-521-5068 or email us at ashley@shuttersweetphoto.com if you aren't able to talk right now. To learn what other brides have to say, check out our reviews and testimonials. We hope you'll stop by our website to learn more!

12 Reviews for Shutter Sweet Photography

12 Shutter Sweet Photography Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 03/08/2015

Photography and the ability to capture that very special moment are priceless to me. That's why when my now husband proposed to me, I knew that I wouldn't be able to ask just anybody to photograph our ... Read more wedding. I immediately picked up the phone and called Ashley. Ashley and I have a very special relationship as she married into my extended family a number of years ago. When I asked Ashley if she would photograph our wedding, she exclaimed YES without hesitation. The other important aspect of our wedding was making sure that it was all about our families joining together as one and celebrating such a joyous occasion. You see, when Ashley and Kyle (her husband and my cousin) agreed to photograph our wedding, I was joining the two most important aspects of our big day into one! If you want STUNNING photography and to be treated as if you are family, then look no further because you have found the perfect match made in heaven!

User2526346

2+ years ago

Ashley and the Shutter Sweet Team were AMAZING! Even though we had to make a few adjustments during the shoot due to the weather (rain and extreme cold), Ashley and Rachel were wonderful and very ... Read more versatile! Our pictures came out wonderfully! We are in the process of ordering and they are being angels! My fiance is stationed in Arkansas & I am in Georgia,so we are not able to meet them together. Everything is being done via phone and email. It's wonderful to have options about communication! I'm telling you Shutter Sweet is the way to go if you want quality service and amazingly beautiful pictures. By far the best photographers I have ever come to know!

User4265032

2+ years ago

Ashley is incredible! She is extremely talented - truly a gifted photographer! Working with Ashley helped ease the stresses weddings can create. In fact, she is such a pleasure to have at an affair ... Read more that we requested Ashley's presence at the rehearsal event and at a larger celebration/reception at the High Musuem for the couple upon their honeymoon return. (The wedding could only accommodate 80 people since they were married on Cumberland Island.) Everyone who has seen Ashley's work - our families and friends along with the florist, caterer, musicians, etc. - have marvelled at the photographs! Ashley has been extremely helpful creating the albums that we will all treasure.