Shutterart by Debi

East Haven, CT · View map

About Shutterart by Debi

Shutterart By Debi is an affordable wedding photography company based in East Haven, Connecticut. The owner, Debi, is a professional photographer who has been in the wedding industry since 2011. On your special day, Shutterart by Debi will capture every moment of your wedding love story from beginning to end on one of the most unforgettable days of your lives.

Debi specializes in documenting non-traditional weddings. Her approach to photography can be described as a combination of contemporary and photojournalistic. Debi’s wedding photography services include multiple locations, one event per day and liability insurance. Along with her day-of wedding photography services, Debi is also available for engagement photography shoots. Following your special day, Shutterart by Debi will provide a digital file copy of all of your wedding photographs.

9 Reviews for Shutterart by Debi

9 Shutterart by Debi Reviews

J
Jessica Barber

Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful pictures

Debi is an amazing photographer and very personable to work with. She made sure that we had a say in what specific pictures we wanted and if we were uncomfortable with anything. She taylored our day ... Read more around us and that made our experience so much better.

D
Diane Wade

Married on 05/18/2019

We had a great experience with Shutterart

We never had a photographer for any of are pictures and I got married in May 2019 I'm glad I found Debi the pictures came out beautiful I would recommend Debi she's the best thanks for making my ... Read more wedding the best to remember

E
Emma

Married on 06/30/2018

Deb is great! She understood our budget and vision from the first meeting we had. She was very flexible when we changed the schedule the week of, and even stayed a little longer at wedding to help us ... Read more get a photo with every table. Her prices are amazing, trust me you will not find anything better in this area. We have a multitude of beautiful edited and retouched photos to choose from and print how we see fit! The formal photos were great, but the candids she caught were definitely my favorite. She caught moments from the day that I had forgotten about in all of the craziness. We feel truly honored to have had such a great photographer with us that day, who I can honestly say I would call my friend. Thank you Deb for everything you did for us, we hope to stay in touch through the years!