ShutterBooth New England

Johnston, RI · View map

About ShutterBooth New England

Shutterbooth New England is a photo booth service based in Johnston, Rhode Island, designed exclusively for elegant events. It’s a known fact that guests love photo booths. Shutterbooth photo booths are not your typical tented photo booths. Guests can create unforgettable moments with spontaneity by hopping into a Shutterbooth photo booth for spur of the moment captures and photos. Industry leading services, and endless options give you the ability to create unforgettable memories in real time.

Shutterbooth New England gives guests the gift of lasting memories with photo strips, scrapbooks, social media sharing, SLO MO, animated GIFs, green screen, ShutterVideo and more. The difference is in the details, and Shutterbooth’s team will account for every detail with delivery, set up, and clean up.

96 Reviews for ShutterBooth New England

96 ShutterBooth New England Reviews

Kathleen
Kathleen

Married on 09/28/2018

SBNE was so much fun and great to deal with! They customize a logo for all of your prints and actually allowed us t use our own logo that we created. Would recommend them to anyone! Read more SBNE was so much fun and great to deal with! They customize a logo for all of your prints and actually allowed us t use our own logo that we created. Would recommend them to anyone!

Whitney
Whitney

Married on 07/13/2018

A company who attends to every detail and produces wonderful photos

I found ShutterBooth based on a recommendation from my wedding venue (The Barn at Gibbet Hill) and had a great experience working with them. My husband and I knew that we wanted a photo booth at our ... Read more wedding (in July 2018) and were looking for one that had more of an “open” concept (not a closed in booth). ShutterBooth offers both of these options, and when I contacted them, they responded quickly with details on their packages and their recommendations for what would be best for us to use. Also, our venue was considered a “preferred venue” with them so we were given a discount on the service! I never had trouble contacting throughout the planning process and they made sure to answer any questions that I had about the booth itself, the setup and what the photo book that they include would entail. We were able to create a logo that was printed on all the photo strips that they printed, as well as choose backdrops and props for them to use at the event. They were prompt and efficient when setting up the booth and the attendant was helpful in explaining how to use the booth to all of our guests, as well as showing them how to fill out the wedding guest book. The guest book was one of our favorite take-aways from the wedding, because each photo strip and message inside really captured the spirit of the night and our guests. Also, the photos they printed were very high quality and you were given the option of having them printed in color, sepia or black and white. I highly recommend using ShutterBooth if you are looking to use a photo booth at any future event.

K
Kim

Married on 04/29/2017

Quality of pictures and quality of service was excellent! Read more Quality of pictures and quality of service was excellent!