Paige McKenzi

Riverton, UT · View map · Visit website

About Paige McKenzi

Paige McKenzi (previously called ShutterLush) is a photography company in Salt Lake City, Utah. The photographer, Paige Burton, strives to provide high-quality experiences and photos for all couples she works with. FotoFly Certified, you can be assured Paige will provide you with photos you love. Paige invests in her couples and has traditional and natural styled photos.

Paige McKenzi offers images for engagements and bridals. Also offered are three wedding packages with the option to add additional hours to any. All images are high-resolution, offering you the best quality possible. Services include:

• Destination/travel
  • Multiple events per day
  • Multiple locations

Other Services
It’s important that not only do you get high-quality photos, but that you get those photos in whatever form you wish. It’s also important for you to have the option of more than just photos of your special day. Additional services include:

• Wedding portraits

Featured
Dempsey

Married on 10/13/2018

Paige is amazing!

I am so incredibly happy with my experience with Paige. She made us so comfortable and our photos are incredible. Paige is flexible, friendly, and she got us our photos back WITHIN A MONTH! That's ... Read more unheard of!! Photogaphy for our wedding was in my top 3 of 'most important' things and dangggg did Paige deliver!! I love my photos so much. They really captured the day so beautifully. Paige is affordable, willing to travel (she came all the way to Kansas City for us!), and so fun to work with! I highly recommend Paige to anyone!! You will not be disappointed!

J
Jesse Bennett

Married on 03/16/2019

Great Experience

We picked Paige on Weddingwire because of her quality work. She was a pleasure to work with. She did a great job on all of our pictures (i.e. Bridals, engagements, wedding, and reception). She was ... Read more easy to work with, knowledgable, and got us our photos back to us unbelievably fast. She was also great working with our family's the day of the wedding. Her price was on the low end especially her quality of work. I would highly recommend Paige.

J
Jenny Irvin

Married on 03/01/2019

Highly recommend

Paige was amazing as our wedding photographer! She was easy going, fun to work with, took high quality photos, and got our pictures back to us within a few days. Thanks for capturing such a special ... Read more time in our lives! 10/10 would recommend 👍🏻