Shutterspeed Digital Images

Savannah, GA · View map · Visit website

About Shutterspeed Digital Images

Shutterspeed Digital Images is a husband / wife team that specializes in weddings! Collectively they hold over 20 years of experience with a focus on the Southeast. They work most often in the Savannah, Jacksonville, Hilton Head Island, Tybee Island, Charleston, and Atlanta areas but have ranged as far North as Nova Scotia and as far South as the Carribean. They are available for:

- WEDDING CEREMONIES

- RECEPTIONS

- REHEARSALS

- ENGAGEMENTS

- TRASH THE DRESS SHOOTS

Malachi apprenticed with an elite wedding studio in Wichita, KS before moving to Georgia to start his own work. Cara has a natural eye for photography and a gentle manner with children and babies. They offer many other photography services for non-wedding clients as well. Their work has been published and they have been contracted for international events. Together they offer a completely customizable, full-spectrum, high-quality, service and make it their goal to meet any clients photographic needs.

7 Reviews for Shutterspeed Digital Images

7 Shutterspeed Digital Images Reviews

Tia
Tia

Married on 04/28/2019

Patient and Professional

I am thrilled we chose Malachi & Cara at Shutterspeed Digital Images. They were amazing! I booked and planned my wedding from 600 miles away, but they made me feel at ease and the process seamless. ... Read more They were timely and very professional on the day of my wedding. They captured everything I asked them to and helped make the day very special. Thank you for the dedication and excellent service

C
Cayle

Married on 09/21/2018

It has been a challenge for me being out of town trying to find the perfect vendors. We made the decision to hire Shutterspeed Digital and are so happy we made this choice. Although our wedding isn't ... Read more isn't until September, we met with them and walked through the entire day at our Ceremony location. They were amazing to work with and understand what we want. They made the process less stressful for us! We know we are in good hands and cannot wait to see their work after the wedding!! I highly recommend them!

J
John

Married on 08/04/2018

Throughout ones life they’re are thousands of moments that you want capture and remember for the years to come. Some moments pass by uncaptured and you know that special moment will never be ... Read more recovered. Me and my wife hired Shutterspeed for our wedding and not only did they do such an amazing job, they practically felt like family after the wedding. If you’re looking for a photographer to capture a special moment in your life... stop looking. You just found them.