Sicola's Florist

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Sicola's Florist

Local to Houston, Texas, floral boutique Sicola’s Florist specializes in crafting customized wedding floral arrangements for weddings in the greater metropolitan area. Established in 1983, Sicola’s Florist is dedicated to providing fresh, premium floral products that fully meet the needs of you and your partner’s personal style, budget, and wedding vision.

Products Offered

Sicola’s Florist always offers potential clients a complimentary initial consultation to discuss your wedding vision and the boutique’s approach to floral design. A wide range of floral styles are available, and all arrangements can be customized to your preferences. Free same-day delivery is provided for all weddings in Houston, and set up service can also be made available upon request. Sicola’s Florist can supply the following wedding floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

29 Sicola's Florist Reviews

Featured
User6211560

2+ years ago

Carrie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure my flowers were exactly what we wanted and the final table arrangement was stunning! VERY pleased! Read more Carrie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure my flowers were exactly what we wanted and the final table arrangement was stunning!!! VERY pleased!!!

C
Caprina

Married on 04/29/2016

I had the most beautiful wedding thanks to Sicolas Florist. I was complimented all night long from my photographer, coordinator, and my guests. I wasn't sure what I wanted from the beginning, and as ... Read more someone who is not familiar with flowers, I was guided as to my wants, and my turn out was absolutely amazing. The staff listens, stays in contact with you, and is the sweetest people you will meet! I highly recommend this vendor 110%!!

A
Allison

Married on 04/22/2016

Constance did an AMAZING job! She completely made our very inexpensive budget a beautiful reality. I still can't believe all we got what we got for how little we spent. There was zero stress when it ... Read more came to working with her!