Side Street Catering

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About Side Street Catering

Side Street Catering is a wedding catering company for couple’s weddings in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. This catering company makes fresh and original dishes for weddings. Whether couples are having a small gathering or a grand party, Side Street Catering can provide the necessary food for the wedding event.

Cuisine

This catering company comes prepared with food and drinks for a couple’s wedding. With full bar services available, couples can choose the types of alcohol and level of bar service they want for their wedding day. Bartenders provided by the catering company serve drinks to couples and guests. Food options range from breakfast and brunch selections to plated entrees and desserts. Couples can choose from many styles of catering service on their wedding day, including buffet, family style, hors d’oeuvres, plated, servers, and stations. This catering company can serve lunches, as well as supplying tasty bites for cocktail receptions. Dishes coming out of this kitchen can be prepared gluten-free, halal, kosher, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, vegan, or vegetarian. Couples can choose from cuisines that include:

• American
  • Sandwiches
  • Seafood
  • Southern
  • Southwestern

The caterers at Side Street Catering can take care of cake cutting, and offer a custom menu to couples, with tastings to make sure each dish is perfect before the wedding arrives. On the wedding day, this company takes care of delivery, setup, and cleanup for couples. The team can even provide chairs and tables for a couple’s reception or cocktail hour. Other items they provide include:

• Barware

5 Side Street Catering Reviews

A
Alyssa

Married on 10/24/2018

We hired Side street catering to cater our wedding, and we got so much more than a caterer. Cheryl and her whole team were amazing, in every step of the process. The planning was easy, fun, ... Read more reasonable, and she was willing to be flexible to meet our recommendations. First, we had a tasting for the meals we chose and Cheryl met us at our home with the food, which was so convenient and kind of her to go out of her way to come to us. When I say we got more than a caterer, I felt like she was a co-planner for the wedding sometimes. She was willing to help out in any way possible. She took care of the linens, supplied bartenders, staff to help scoop ice cream for our guests, and more. She even let us borrow their ice cream freezer a few days before the wedding so we could store the ice cream which was shipped to our house. Cheryl drove 1.5 hours to the venue months in advance to meet us and to check out where her and her team could set up, etc. just to make sure they would have everything right. On the big day, their team helped us set up our tables (linens, centerpieces, lit candles, set plates and silverware, etc.) We received compliments about how kind and attentive the staff was from just about every guest at our wedding. They all truly went above and beyond. I am so incredibly thankful that Cheryl and her team were with us on our big day. We will always remember how at ease they made us feel during the reception. My fiance and I planned and set up everything for the wedding, so having this team there to support us allowed us to really relax and enjoy our reception. I almost forgot to mention how amazing the food was! We had the team grill on-site (which was our biggest 'want') and they did AMAZING. The food was all served hot off the grill (salmon with mango salsa, chicken with lemon glaze, veggie kabobs with balsamic glaze) and the portion sizes were great, too. All in all, Side Street Catering was incredible and we could not recommend them more. Thank you!!!!!!

M
Marcie

Married on 09/23/2017

Side Street Catering worked with my budget and delivered beyond measure for my wedding. They were very professional. I highly recommend them for any event. Thanks for making my wedding day easier. Read more Side Street Catering worked with my budget and delivered beyond measure for my wedding. They were very professional. I highly recommend them for any event. Thanks for making my wedding day easier.

T
Traci

Married on 06/03/2017

Side Street Catering has catered several events for me at Eastern Star Church. Their customer service and attention to detail are exceptional. They have always been accommodating with my requests. The ... Read more The food tastes delicious and presentation is outstanding.