Sidecar Audio

Lakeside, MT · View map

About Sidecar Audio

Providing a one of a kind approach to live entertainment, Sidecar Audio specializes in creating a night you won't soon forget! With fully live, mixed DJ sets, and extraordinarily designed light shows to set the mood, we travel anywhere in the valley and beyond to show you, and your guests a great time.

Sidecar Audio offers joint booking discounts when booked in conjunction with our Photo Booth services, Pixelated Gigs - Be sure to check out our website for more information!

38 Reviews for Sidecar Audio

38 Sidecar Audio Reviews

Liz
Liz

Married on 09/15/2018

SO grateful for Graham!

Graham with Sidecar Audio was absolutely incredible. From our first meeting to our last dance, his professionalism, kindness and calm yet playful demeanor set my mind at ease. He has really perfected ... Read more the planning and timeline piece, paying special attention to each individual couples' wants/needs for both the ceremony and reception. He has also perfected the art of MCing, where he engaged with our guests JUST the right amount. He even managed to set up and pull off a surprise performance by one of our friends who approached him during the reception. He absolutely NAILED the music and had our guests dancing all night- many of them approached me afterwards and asked if we would have CDs of our reception music made! Graham was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns, extremely easy to work with and most importantly FUN! During those more stressful planning moments he will remind you to take it all in, and about what's really important. Hiring him was the easiest and best wedding decision we made! We also chose to book the photo booth with our package and our guests loved it--so happy we did. If you want a memorable reception and don't want to worry about a thing, hire Graham--you will not regret it! Thanks for making our wedding day seamless Graham!

M
Mimi

Married on 07/21/2018

The best in Montana! Graham was such an incredible part of our wedding day and our planning process! From our first FaceTime meet up, to our week of cocktail meet-up and lastly our wedding day; Graham ... Read more was so friendly, responsive and knowledgeable. I was a very planner-oriented bride and I knew that Graham had such a perfect handle on our day that I didn’t need to worry about a thing. The planning materials that he had were super helpful in getting our timeline together and keeping everything organized. Graham gave great industry experience/advice. The music from our cocktail to the end of the reception was perfect and kept the mood going. You will not regret booking Sidecar Audio!

Kelsey
Kelsey Jacobson

Married on 06/16/2018

Organized, engaging, great energy and excellent communicator!

Graham was the most fun vendor we had the pleasure of working with for our Montana wedding in June. When Graham agreed to meet my fiance' and I for a beer on a weekday afternoon, I knew he was the DJ ... Read more DJ for us. Organized, engaging, and full of knowledge, Graham was a major asset in our wedding planning. He's also an excellent communicator! Graham provided us with a timeline template and some suggestions for how the whole ceremony and reception could flow, which made me feel empowered as we chose our music and planned out how our day was going to go. Graham left no stone unturned and was extremely organized, making us confident that our party was going to be a smashing success without us having to do any heavy lifting. I should also mention that Graham has a very calming presence, which led to less stress and only positive energy and excitement. I appreciated that he was calm and collected 100% of the time. He was extremely professional and kind (even when a drunk guest tried taking over his DJ booth). He's also super fun and knew how to read the room to keep the party alive! I'm certain he could DJ any party, regardless of which style you are leaning toward. His easygoing style put us at ease from the very beginning, and we knew we were in good hands. I highly recommend Sidecar Audio for any wedding or special event that you may be planning. FIVE STARS for Graham and a lifetime of memories for us!