Sidney's Music & Entertainment

Washington, DC · View map

About Sidney's Music & Entertainment

Sidney's has been making memories in and around the nation's capital for over 80 years including every Presidential Inauguration Since Herbert Hoover! From a lone pianist to a 50 piece orchestra - Jazz, Rock, Swing, Pop, Country, Classical, and Deejays too. Our job is to create the party of your dreams. We pay attention to details. We use the best musicians and performers we know. Above all else, we settle for nothing less than the client's complete satisfaction. Let our experience perform for you!

1 Reviews for Sidney's Music & Entertainment

1 Sidney's Music & Entertainment Reviews

K
kathleen

Married on 09/29/2007

4.3

I worked directly with Bob Dodelin, the president of the company. He was VERY flexible and professional. I immediately felt at ease when I spoke to him. He worked with my budget and we had a DJ and ... Read more violinist at the ceremony. I highly recommend Bob as whenever there was a question or issue, he was RIGHT THERE fixing or adjusting the problem. I didn't even have to call him. He "heard" that I didn't like something and immedietly called me! We used a DJ that I don't believe was a good fit for us, but Bob was on top of everything and even gave me a partial refund. When do you hear of anyone doing that(you don't)? I would use him again and HIGHLY recommend him. With weddings things don't always go perfectly smooth, but its such a comfort knowing that I had Bob at my beckon call throughout the entire process to make things right!

Sidney's Music & Entertainment FAQ