Siera Harbin Photography

San Dimas, CA · View map · Visit website

About Siera Harbin Photography

Hiii! My Name is Siera and I'm a SoCal based LOVE photographer. AKA weddings, elopements, engagements and couples! I love what I do, I also love my cats, my husband, exclamation points and a bomb a** margarita. My specialty is dad jokes and puns, and making my couples laugh bc they are too cheesy. My fav part about a wedding day is making ya'll look hot as heck, no questions asked. We will 100% take parent approved family pics, but I will also take you off into the sunset (as one good photo may do LOL) and snap THEEE best sunset (or sunset time if it's cloudy) pics. My goal is to make you BOTH feel as if we are roommates who haven't seen each other in forever and just catching up...casually...at your wedding...with my camera LOL
Let's get some tacos & margaritas (or sushi) and talk my ears off about your day!!

9 Reviews for Siera Harbin Photography

9 Siera Harbin Photography Reviews

Erika
Erika Davidson

Getting married on 05/29/2020

Engagement Photos

Siera Harbin is not only an amazing photographer, but she is extremely personable and truly cares about her clients. She wanted to get to know us before the shoot and worked with us to find the ... Read more location and esthetic that best represents us as a couple. Her professionalism and knowledge of shooting locations is impeccable. During the shoot we loved her direction and ease. She made us feel comfortable and silly and it allowed us to get the best variety of photos! Sierra knows what she is doing! That's why we also hired her to shoot our wedding!;)

Hannah
Hannah Lu

Getting married on 12/07/2019

Dream come true!!

Siera has taken photos for my fiancé and I twice already and will also be doing at lease one more this year (boudoir). She makes everything so comfortable and fun and really captures the feelings in ... Read more the moment. When I look back at the engagement (and surprise proposal) photos I remember the fun that Ben and I had in the desert and the excitement of the day. She didn’t have us pose in unnatural/ stiff ways either, which was so nice! She’s amazing and would be a fun and worthwhile addition to any wedding or engagement shoot.

C
Caroline Maxine Petersen

Getting married on 08/24/2019

SO happy!!!

Siera has the BEST personality. She is so fun to be around and makes it so easy and fun! We hired her for an engagement shoot and we were nervous about how well we would do as models because were not ... Read more naturally photogenic! She TOTALLY made us feel comfortable and kept us laughing and having a good time the entire time. Her personality is so contagious, you will love her!! And to top it off the photos completely blew my fiancé and I away! They are so beautiful! She really has an eye for it!