Sierra Ellis Photography

McAlester, OK · View map · Visit website

About Sierra Ellis Photography

Congratulations on finding your true love and the start of your happily ever after! I imagine right now, you're just starting to put all the details that have been in your head for your dream wedding to life. I love LOVE and adore anything and everything wedding related. I love capturing the pure joy on my clients faces on their wedding day. With a mixture of candid and posed candid portraits, each picture tells a story. It tells your love story and will showcase the love you and your fiance share to future generations.

From the very first moment we meet, I will be helping you through the whole process! The booking process is extremely simple and can all be done from your phone, this means you don't even have to get out of your pj's to book your dream wedding photographer! Sounds pretty sweet, right?

This day is all about you and your fiancé! Wedding pricing starts out at $1,350 and you have options such as engagement session, parent albums, lux wedding albums, and much more! You will receive high resolution digitals on a custom USB with all of your wedding collection after each picture being hand picked and hand edited.

I can't wait to hear all about your big day and how I can best serve you! Here's to lots of exciting things ahead!

10 Reviews for Sierra Ellis Photography

10 Sierra Ellis Photography Reviews

V
Featured
Valarie

Married on 06/08/2013

Simply Amazing!

From my very first set of pictures with my children as a single mom up until my wedding day, Sierra has been nothing short of amazing! Sierra is very quick to reply, there isn't a very long wait to ... Read more schedule appointments, and she takes her time to make sure she gets that perfect shot. Truly an amazing soul!

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing photographer!!

Sierra is an amazing photographer. All of our wedding pictures were flawless. I was blown away by the detail shots she got of our special day. Choosing a photographer is a hard part of wedding ... Read more planning, and I am so glad I found Sierra.

M
Morgan

Married on 02/17/2018

We absolutely loved our experience with Sierra! She was so sweet and so much fun to work with. Both our engagement and wedding photos turned out stunning! Sierra will be our go to photographer for all ... Read more our future photos!