Sierra Mixtemi

Monterey, CA · View map

About Sierra Mixtemi

Sierra Mixtemi is a makeup artist in Monterey, California. Sierra is a freelance makeup artist with more than four years of experience in the wedding industry. She serves Monterey, Carmel, and Big Sur. She is also a licensed esthetician with more than three years of experience.

Sierra creates customized looks for each client. From natural to glamorous and everything in between, Sierra can make you look and feel your best on your special day. She can provide on-site services for the bride, bridesmaids and family members. Her makeup services include:

• Contour makeup

A
    Featured
    Aliah

Married on 01/01/2018

Sierra is the best MUA in monterey county! She helped create my fairytale look for my wedding I couldn't have imagined it being any better! She has a genuine, fun and bubbly personality and can blend ... Read more like it's nobodies business! Definitely recommending her to all my friends and family for events and special occasions. Thank you Sierra!

Nicole
    Nicole

Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful makeup artist!

Sierra did my makeup for my engagement shoot in Carmel and I was SO HAPPY with how it turned out! She arrived on time and was very professional and courteous. We talked through my vision and then she ... Read more brought it to life! She was very kind, easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable right from the start.

Marion
    Marion

Married on 06/01/2019

sierra is an absolute delight!

I cannot begin to explain how overly satisfied i am with hiring sierra. She was super sweet, responded to my email quickly, gave me recommendations & was an all around joy to have around. I am so ... Read more happy i chose her to be my artist for our wedding day. she killed it!