Maeflour Cakes

Phoenix, Arizona · View map

About Maeflour Cakes

Formerly known as sift bakehouse, we are Maeflour Cakes! Serving the Central Phoenix area and beyond! What is the centerpiece of a celebration? A cake! Let us create decadent cakes and dessert tables for your wedding or event. Maeflour will provide your event with a Pinterest worthy design that will leave all of your guests stunned.

We specialize in unique event cakes specially designed for you. From handpainted and bright to simple and classic, we want to create exactly what you desire. To sweeten the deal, we also offer dessert tables with treats like French macarons, custom sugar cookies, bars and more. They go great as favors, or displayed alongside your cake. In addition, full size and mini cupcakes can be created to give your guests personalized mini cakes to enjoy and serve in a different way than a traditional slice. Check out all of our dessert table offerings and designs atwww.maeflourcakes.com Fill out a contact form today! We would love to meet for a consultation or tasting and begin designing your dream cake.

19 Reviews for Maeflour Cakes

19 Maeflour Cakes Reviews

Andrea
Andrea Lewis

Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful and yummy!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Katie! She was so sweet and always very quick to respond. She has a really fun, modern Pinterest/Instagram worthy style (and it tastes great too!). Only ... Read more downside was there was no tasting option for cakes that serve under 50 people (I even offered to pay for one, but unfortunately, no go). However, the cake tasted great and looked beautiful!

S
Sara

Married on 03/16/2018

Katie was a joy to work with! I first learned of her when I used her for my best friends bridal shower, when I ordered cupcakes from her! Those were delicious and beautiful, so my decision to use her ... Read more for our wedding was a very easy one! Our consultation was probably close to two hours long, but only because we actually had good conversation and got carried away with the time! She made sure she understood my vision before we were done with the consultation, and was very upfront with pricing even before the consultation. My husband didn’t get a chance to meet her until our cake tasting, but he felt the same as I did in that she’s very easy to talk to and just a fun person to be around! She was well prepared for every meeting, taking notes so that every detail was perfect. The day of, I almost cried when I saw how beautiful the cake was! It was more than I could’ve imagined. I received so many compliments and wanted to thank her for that. The cake was delicious and moist, and she has a ton of flavors to choose from. I’ve tried five or six now including the cupcakes and the tasting. I also used her for some sugar cookies for welcome bags for the wedding. One word: perfect. Adorable and soft, and I’m a sucker for a good sugar cookie. Thank you so much, Katie! You’ll have lifetime customers in us!

A
Amanda

Married on 03/10/2018

Katie is so talented and a true joy to work with. She is truly an artist who makes beautiful creations. In addition to being beautiful, everything she bakes tastes AMAZING. She will bring all of your ... Read more ideas to life, and if you are the indecisive type like me, she is patient and kind and will give you sketches of as many ideas as you need. I will definitely call Katie the next time I need any baked goods!