Signature Banquets

Lowell, IN · View map · Visit website

About Signature Banquets

Signature Banquets is a modern wedding venue in Lowell, Indiana. This new and elegant banquet hall venue provides amazing personalized services and fantastic cuisine with great style. Serving the northwest Indiana area, they are a great option for weddings, bridal showers, engagement parties, business events and more.

Facilities and Capacity
Signature Banquets has 9,000 square feet of beautiful space to use for any event. They can accommodate groups of up to 300 people. They also have a beautifully manicured outdoor patio area available.

This venue offers an array of wedding and event services. The full list includes:

• Bridal suite

Veronica
Featured
Veronica

Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Venue with Amazing Food!

Thank you so much for hosting our big day! Everything turned out beautifully! We heard many compliments on how beautiful the venue was, and how delicious the food was! Brian and I couldn't agree more. ... Read more more. Thank you for all of your help during the entire planning process. I know I emailed you two a lot, but you were both so quick to respond and help me think through any issues/concerns that I had, and I greatly appreciate it. Thank you for allowing me to drop everything off, and setting everything up for us! It all went according to plan, and I am so grateful. Thank you again for all of your hard work! Everything was perfect, and we couldn't be happier! Veronica and Brian Burgan

Amy
Amy

Married on 06/08/2019

They made my special day all that I dreamed it would be

Johnny is the best venue coordinator. Helped us with everything we needed Read more Johnny is the best venue coordinator. Helped us with everything we needed

J
Jwagner

Married on 01/19/2019

Baby Shower

Johnny, Carli and their entire staff were a dream to work with. The food was amazing, salad, soup and sandwiches, not to mention they had an amazing punch. I would highly recommend this establishment ... Read more to any bride or soon to be mom.