Signature Bridal

Chesterfield, MO · View map · Visit website

About Signature Bridal

Signature Bridal is a wedding dress boutique in Chesterfield, Missouri. This team of creative consultants helps you find the perfect dress for an affordable price. They provide an unforgettable shopping experience that is completely focused on your happiness. Whether you’re a boho bride or want a dress that is sophisticated and stylish, Signature Bridal will make your wedding day experience even better by helping you find “the one.”

Signature Bridal offers an extensive inventory of beautiful wedding gowns for brides of all styles. They specialize in plus size and affordable designer wedding dresses. The consultant will meet with you to learn about your dress preferences and match you with gowns that suit your style and budget. Signature Bridal also offers stunning bridesmaids dresses.

41 Reviews for Signature Bridal

41 Signature Bridal Reviews

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 10/19/2014

Debbie and Samantha were wonderful to work with. They had beautiful dresses and they had very reasonable prices. They even had beautiful jewelry and accessories that went great with my dress. They ... Read more were so patient and flexible with times for alterations and the seamstress they have was amazing. I had a wonderful experience with them and everyone absolutely loved my dress. One of my friends liked it so much she went there to find her wedding dress and found one she loved. They are fabulous there and I highly highly recommend them. They were very professional and very nice. I went to 10 places to look for dresses and I found the prettiest dress there and for the best price. This is definately a place you need to check out

Veronica
Veronica Busch

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Best customer service and dress selection!

I went to several different bridal salons throughout St. Louis in search of the perfect dress for my wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about the amazing staff and customer service provided ... Read more at Signature Bridal. Finding a dress can be so overwhelming but the staff are all so personable, welcoming ,and friendly and extremely knowledgeable in the whole process. It made my process in choosing the right dress that much easier for me. The dress selection is also a huge bonus, several different designers and price ranges available. I also was very pleased with the option for an in-house seamstress and she did an amazing job with all of my alterations. I highly recommend checking out Signature Bridal for your perfect wedding dress!

C
Catherine Hennessey

Getting married on 03/21/2020

Best Experience EVER!

Signature Bridal is the absolute BEST! This was my sixth store (yes, I went to six). Deb was amazing. She listened to all my wants, let me try on them all, and then gave me her suggestions, which I ... Read more ended up picking for my dress. She made the process SO easy. I cannot recommend enough!