Signature Bridal Salon

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Signature Bridal Salon

Celebrating 10 amazing years as Central Texas' premiere bridal experience offering the latest in designer wedding gowns, bridesmaids, flower girl dresses and bridal accessories. We’ve helped thousands of beautiful Brides, Bridesmaids and Mothers find their perfect gown for their special day. We cannot thank each and every one of our past customers enough for all their love and support of our store. We look forward to many more beautiful years to come! Book your appointment today to become a #SignatureBride!

Signature Bridal Salon is a wedding gown salon located in Austin, Texas. Ashley M. Schwaegel, the owner, has been a part of the wedding industry since 2000. She has worked in three different bridal stores, and she coordinated numerous weddings and worked with several pageants before establishing her own business. Ashley and her team of trained consultants help each client find the gown that best suits their style and personality. With a selection of designer dresses in a wide range of styles and sizes, Signature Bridal Salon can accommodate any client.

146 Reviews for Signature Bridal Salon

146 Signature Bridal Salon Reviews

Paige
Featured
Paige

Married on 11/10/2018

The best place in/outside of Austin

I had a bit of a hiccup with the first dress I bought, and three months before my wedding went into Signature seeking some help finding a new dress, with only three months until our wedding day. Kylee ... Read more helped me out and I could not have asked for a better experience. We found the perfect dress for me, she was professional, helpful, and made me feel like a goregous bride. The level of service was outstanding from start to finish, even helping me send it of for cleaning and preservation after the wedding. If you are in the market for a beautiful gown, this is your spot!

Amanda
Amanda Leigh

Getting married on 01/17/2020

Very laid back and helpful. Such a great experience!

They were very flexible and friendly. It was easy to ask questions and find my wedding dress! Read more They were very flexible and friendly. It was easy to ask questions and find my wedding dress!

Stacy
Stacy Meinke

Getting married on 09/29/2019

Great Service and group of people! I would recommended any bride to go find there dream dress.

A wonderful and amazing experience that will last with me forever. Read more A wonderful and amazing experience that will last with me forever.