Signature Bridal Salon

Austin, TX · View map

About Signature Bridal Salon

Celebrating 10 amazing years as Central Texas' premiere bridal experience offering the latest in designer wedding gowns, bridesmaids, flower girl dresses and bridal accessories. We’ve helped thousands of beautiful Brides, Bridesmaids and Mothers find their perfect gown for their special day. We cannot thank each and every one of our past customers enough for all their love and support of our store. We look forward to many more beautiful years to come! Book your appointment today to become a #SignatureBride!

Signature Bridal Salon is a wedding gown salon located in Austin, Texas. Ashley M. Schwaegel, the owner, has been a part of the wedding industry since 2000. She has worked in three different bridal stores, and she coordinated numerous weddings and worked with several pageants before establishing her own business. Ashley and her team of trained consultants help each client find the gown that best suits their style and personality. With a selection of designer dresses in a wide range of styles and sizes, Signature Bridal Salon can accommodate any client.

148 Reviews for Signature Bridal Salon

148 Signature Bridal Salon Reviews

Jonelle
Jonelle

Getting married on 02/22/2020

The only bridal salon you need to visit!

After my original dream dress fell through, I was devastated and unsure I would be able to find a new wedding dress that I loved as much as the first. I researched a handful of different bridal ... Read more salon's and decided to go with Signature Bridal Salon first. I am so glad I did. They have SO MANY dresses!!! We selected a good number to start with and my consultant, Emily, had been the one to select the dress that I ended up saying yes to. The whole experience was amazing and I love this dress so much more than my original one. Visit Signature Bridal Salon if you are looking for amazing selection and service!

Amanda
Amanda Leigh

Getting married on 01/17/2020

Very laid back and helpful. Such a great experience!

They were very flexible and friendly. It was easy to ask questions and find my wedding dress! Read more They were very flexible and friendly. It was easy to ask questions and find my wedding dress!

Stacy
Stacy Meinke

Getting married on 09/29/2019

Great Service and group of people! I would recommended any bride to go find there dream dress.

A wonderful and amazing experience that will last with me forever. Read more A wonderful and amazing experience that will last with me forever.