Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock

Lancaster, New York · View map · Visit website

About Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock is a wedding DJ based in Western New York, delivering insanely fun experiences for wedding couples in the region. DJ Mike Setlock also offers expert concierge service assuring you the time, attention, and professionalism you deserve for your special day.

Experience
DJ Mike Setlock has award-winning experience on both the local and national level for his skills as a DJ and also for his commitment to excellence as a Master Of Ceremonies. His work extends to LGBTQ weddings, having helped many couples create their own traditions and personalized styles through his performances. DJ Mike Setlock's engaging style has helped him be known as the "go to" professional when wedding couples are looking to hire entertainment in the Buffalo, Rochester and Finger Lakes regions. His passion for what he does has led him to have one of the area's best reputations.

Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock offers DJ services that include "customized" music selections that are unique to each wedding he performs. He also offers dramatic uplighting services to enhance the decor of any facility or setting. Ceremony services are also available for wedding couples who have onsite Ceremonies tied in with their beautiful receptions. Most importantly, DJ Mike Setlock is there every step of the way of the planning process to ensure your event is far from average, but absolutely incredible!

312 Reviews for Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock

312 Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock Reviews

M
Featured
Mary Frances

Married on 11/24/2018

Perfection

If there was one thing I wanted for my wedding, it was for the dance floor to be packed all night and DJ Mike did not disappoint! Everyone was dancing (ALL night long) and the uplighting really ... Read more highlighted the dance floor (and made for some incredible photos captured by our photographer)! It’s been about 3 weeks since our wedding and people keep telling me what a blast they had! Mike was beyond easy to work with, very responsive, and really captured the kind of music we wanted and did not want played. I wouldn’t change a thing if I could go back and do it again. He even sent us our wedding playlist after the event, which me loved! Overall, would highly recommend! Thanks Mike :)

T
Tianna Fowler

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Dancing All Night Long!

Mike was absolutely fantastic! As our guests were leaving many were to chimes of "Best wedding ever! " and a lot of that has to go to Mike who's ability to keep a room going was incredible. We got to ... Read more dance with friends we've never seen dance before, family members to songs all generations could enjoy with just enough slow dances to bring me and the new Hubby together for a moment to breathe. Mike was extremely attentive to all our questions and needs in the long months leading up to the wedding. His first phone call got us set up on his awesome! (I REPEAT....AWESOME!) online tool that helped us pick songs we liked and didn't like as a couple and gave him an idea of what kind of music people we were. (He even found and played some of our weird - less popular song requests to our surprised and glowing faces!) He was prompt in every way from answering questions, to last minute changes, to talking about what worked and didn't work, and invoicing. Worth every penny and more because really he was the life and soul of the wedding. He kept us on track all night (even after our late start - eek!) and was extremely friendly. He fit in like an old friend and we couldn't have been happier! Seriously! Best DJ ever!

Laura
Laura

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing...

I knew I wanted to hire Mike Setlock immediately after my first inquiry. He was responsive, helpful, and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. As the wife of a house music DJ, the music was ... Read more something that was very important to us when planning our wedding. We didn't want to scare the crowd away with our eclectic tastes, however wanted the type of music we love integrated into our wedding. Mike did an AMAZING job listening to our concerns and and on our wedding night and kept the dance floor going until the end. His online system made everything so easy during the planning process. We also added Mike's up lighting service, which really set the mood during dinner and on the dance floor and looked absolutely stunning. He did a great job with all of the announcements and seamlessly got people from the dinner table to the dance floor (We all know how it can be like herding cats sometimes!) I am so happy we found Mike, and so happy he was able to make our wedding dreams come true!