Signature Event Rentals

Tampa, Florida · View map

About Signature Event Rentals

Signature Event Rentals is a Tampa Bay, Florida, event rental company that is known for its Chiavari chair and barstool rentals. The family-owned company, operated by Samantha and Gilbert Valentin, prides itself on offering custom-designed signature chair cushions that don’t require ties or Velcro. Signature Event Rentals covers other bases, too, like draping, lighting, furniture, and the dance floor. They’re members of the Association of Bridal Consultants as well as the National Association of Catering Executives.

Signature Event Rentals encourages clients to book a consultation with them to see how they can make your event the very best it can be. They’ll take care of cleanup, setup, and delivery. Offerings include:

• Aisle runners

91 Signature Event Rentals Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 12/22/2018

Our black Chiavari chairs with white cushions were perfect! They totally transformed our room to look exactly as I had envisioned. Great service, great price, great vendor! Read more Our black Chiavari chairs with white cushions were perfect! They totally transformed our room to look exactly as I had envisioned. Great service, great price, great vendor!

J
Joe

Married on 05/23/2017

We rented a white dance floor from Signature for our wedding reception and it was perfect. The dance floor was setup before we arrived to the venue and stayed there all night. Good communication ... Read more before also which was much appreciated.

T
Terese

Married on 04/22/2017

The mahogany Chavari chairs were beautiful! I remember the Zamora wedding show in Spring 2016 that I attend on behalf of my daughter in Boston.. We had already booked with Signature Events Rentals but ... Read more but were rethinking the mahogany as I had seen elsewhere how easily the surface could chip. But Samantha took the time to explain why the mahogany was more 'fragile' and let me know that Signature Events covers each chair during storage and handling. So glad we stayed with the mahagony as the chairs were absolutely beautiful with the industrial modern look that the Bride and Groom created! I also appreciated Sam sending me to the Zamora rooftop with the gold and champagne chargers to see the difference under natural lighting. While we did flip-flop the color as we locked the linens, it was because we had seen both that we could make that change with confidence! Samantha was a great partner in creating the look for the wedding!