Signature Grand

Fort Lauderdale, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Signature Grand

Signature Grand is an elegant mansion-style wedding venue located in Davie, Florida. Chandeliers imported from France add to the elegant ambiance of the venue. For couples who want to impress guests and make sure their every wedding need is met, Signature Grand is the venue for them.

Facilities and Capacity

Completely indoors, there are 10 event spaces to choose from. Couples may host a small intimate gathering with as little as 10 guests, or a grand affair with up to 2,400 guests. Couples may host their ceremony and reception at Signature Grand.

Signature Grand offers event planning and catering staff. Their event producers can assist couples in anything from invitation selection to decor. A bridal suite is available for the bride and bridal party. They can also provide a wedding attendant to assist couples and guests with their needs. They have a list of wedding resources for couples to contact should they need additional assistance in planning their wedding. Signature Grand offers the following services:

• Cake
  • Cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine

Executive Chef Jessica Simon provides couples and guests with a fine dining experience while maintaining the charm of Signature Grand. Her specialty is in North Atlantic Fusion Cuisine, Haute Cuisine, and Grande Cuisine. All fare is prepared on site, and they strive to use the freshest ingredients. They can provide glassware, flatware, barware, linens, and china. They can even provide chocolate-loving couples with a chocolate fountain. Chef Simon can accommodate the following catering styles:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services

In addition to wedding-day celebrations, couples may also host their engagement party, bridal shower, and rehearsal dinner at Signature Grand. Their parking services include valet and wheelchair access. Their event items include the following:

• Aisle runners

Featured
Kate

Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful venue

The Signature Grand was more than I could've imagined for my day. They set up both the ceremony room and the reception rooms as I had asked. The food was delicious, they were helpful with flyers for ... Read more other vendors we could use to make our day complete. Their staff were friendly and so helpful when i needed something.

R
Ruth

Married on 06/14/2019

Experience

Saskia made sure I was satisfied from the beginning and went above and beyond for me. I was very pleased with the entire Signature Grand staff. Read more Saskia made sure I was satisfied from the beginning and went above and beyond for me. I was very pleased with the entire Signature Grand staff.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 07/20/2018

I had the best experience! Steve was my coordinator and he delivered everything I needed. The food was delicious and the space and staff were great. My guests loved it and had a great time. Read more I had the best experience! Steve was my coordinator and he delivered everything I needed. The food was delicious and the space and staff were great. My guests loved it and had a great time.