Signature Manor

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Signature Manor

Signature Manor is a mansion wedding venue located in Houston, Texas. This manor rests on four acres and provides couples with an elegant backdrop where they can host the wedding ceremony of their dreams. From the moment you and your wedding party enter the venue, you will be in awe of the magnificent decor and ambiance, with its marble entryway and elegant spiral staircase. Not only is this manor perfect for ceremonies, but it is also a perfect site for engagement parties and receptions.

Facilities and Capacity
Signature Manor is made up of a total of 40,000 square feet. Due to this expansive size, couples can host large weddings of up to 1,800 guests, and inside, you will find five ballroom options. If you are planning a large or lavish wedding, you are more than welcome to combine all five of them. On the other hand, for smaller and more intimate weddings, couples can use just a couple or just one ballroom. Regardless of which ballroom you select, you will have a simply elegant backdrop that can be customized to fit your needs. For instance, they all feature adjustable lighting to set the right mood. There is even plenty of space in the ballrooms for you to enjoy DJ, live band, or stage entertainment. During the wedding, brides will also be provided with a private bridal suite that they can prepare in.

When you host your wedding at Signature Manor, you will receive innovative event planning services that are customized specifically to you. The team offers full-service event planning to take care of your every need and make the entire process stress-free. With your site fee, you will receive all your needed chairs and tables, as well as set up and clean up services. If you need other pieces, such as aisle runners, audio equipment, centerpieces, or drapery, the team can also provide you with those things, as well as plenty of valet parking for you and your guests.

40 Reviews for Signature Manor

40 Signature Manor Reviews

Melody
Featured
Melody

Married on 03/24/2018

I am having my wedding reception at Signature Manor in March, and I have to say this is the perfect place. As everyone know, planning a wedding is a bit overwhelming, but the staff and the event ... Read more coordinators know what they are doing. I found Signature Manor after visiting just about every wedding venue in Houston, and after all the crazy prices we got, we realized that Signature Manor gives you the most bang for your buck. Every penny will count for something when planning an event at Signature Manor. Not only do they provide with the basic necessities of a wedding reception, but Signature Manor goes above and beyond to make your dream wedding come to live because they are able to provide everything from A-Z. This is a beautiful and one-of-a-kind venue that you don't want to miss out on.

E
Erika

Married on 09/02/2018

My Wedding

I had my wedding here in September of 2018. From the moment I first interacted with the staff I had nothing but great experiences! The two people I work with the most were Akshay and Abria. They were ... Read more both phenomenal!! I chose the all inclusive package with on their end worked out perfectly perfectly . They scheduled all of my meeting and most of them were scheduled in house at the venue. The explained everything in great detail and made my payment schedule. The venue itself if gorgeous with and elevator, spiral staircases, large brideal suite with acces to the upstairs outdoor balcony. The food was excellent along with the decor and bar service ! I loved everything about my wedding with 3 exceptions . - the photographer that I chose through the venue with my package ( there is more than on option for photographers with the package) was average at best . He came alone so he missed a lot of key photos . Some of his jokes/remarks were not rude. He made no attempt to contact me unless I reached out to him first . If I had to do it all over again I would have used the other photographer or brought in one of my choosing -the videographer also included in the package I chose, however we did spend and additional $1500 for the package that included the highlights clip . In is not past our 4 month anniversary and we still don’t have anything from them . They keep pushing the date back as to when we will receive our videos and it’s veet disappointing. What’s worse is their communication. They are very professional in person and over the phone, however they are terrible about communicating with you when you’re not in person with them. My husband tried getting in touch with them before and on the day of the wedding to see when they would be arriving and never got in contact with them . They just showed up . After the wedding we had to keep calling,texting, and emailing them to see when we would be receiving everything. Hopefully their quality of work is great, I’m not sure when I’ll even find out . -the Hotel Hilton Houston Westchase that the venue partners with for our of town guest ... I worked with Tricia Tebo . Throughout the process and over the phone she was always very pleasant, however the weekend of the wedding was a nightmare for my guests . I had to pay additional for them to pass out my welcome bags, as well as for a shuttle to pick up and drop off guests to the wedding venue . The shuttle was supposed to be a van that held up to 10 guests . However Tricia failed to tell me that the van they had was in the shop and they had a small 4 ford sedan in its place, even though he charged me the full amount. Then at the end of the night they never came back to get my guests . I’m so grateful to Akshay and his team as they found a way to get all of my guests back to the hotel. They also were not passing out my welcome back until I called 3 times after I had over 10 guests say they never received them . The hotel itself is average at best and the staff was not nice to my guests . One of my bridesmaids staying at the hotel who was 8 months pregnant at the time requested a refrigerator and took a day and a half before it was delivered to her room . My main 3 concerns weren’t with the venue or it’s staff but some of the people they work with . All that being said I want to bring back the focus on the venue itself . If I had to do it all all over again I would 10000000% pick signature manor again. Their cake partner Cakes by Gina was AMAZING. Best wedding cake I’ve had in my life . She was also very sweet an accommodating! One of their flower partners Miranda’s Floral was also excellent! She worked with my budget and made sure I had exactly what I wanted . She was also very accomating as well . The photo booth staff was excellent! I can’t say enough how glad I am I chose Signaure Manor as my venue it was truly amazing !

C
charles

Married on 03/03/2018

Excellent service provided

This venue was the only place we looked at and there was no new to looo at others. From the moment we walked in we knew that we would have our wedding there. The staff and management were extremely ... Read more helpful and accommodating. Our day was a success. Charles and Timmothy George