Signature Occasions LLC

Ridgeland, MS · View map · Visit website

About Signature Occasions LLC

Signature Occasions LLC is a wedding planning company in Ridgeland, Mississippi. This company is made up of a team of professional, experienced and passionate consultants who want to help bring your wedding visions to life. They specialize in premier weddings and unique social events, and have experience with planning a wide range of wedding styles and events. Signature Occasions wants to help create an event that is uniquely yours, and take the stress out of the planning so that you can enjoy your entire wedding experience.

Signature Occasions has three different wedding packages available, as well as add-on services. They can provide full or partial planning services, as well as event coordination. They're willing to assist with event design, and can even help plan honeymoons and destination weddings, as well.

13 Reviews for Signature Occasions LLC

13 Signature Occasions LLC Reviews

C
Cara

Married on 02/04/2017

Debbie will make your day go so smoothly. It's wonderful to have someone there you can rely on. Read more Debbie will make your day go so smoothly. It's wonderful to have someone there you can rely on.

Caitlin

Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Debbie & Rachel at Signature Occasions! They went above and beyond to make sure my wedding and honeymoon were absolutely perfect! They were so much fun to ... Read more work with and took every ounce of stress off of me. They made my dream wedding become a reality. So organized, so sweet, so professional! I highly recommend getting these precious ladies at Signature Occasions to help with your wedding!

User6763500

2+ years ago

Debbie Simmons is a true professional, a skillful wedding coordinator, and a trustworthy, caring woman all around. Not only did she accommodate all of our requests, but she provided contacts and ... Read more advice, sometimes at 2 am when I was in between reports. Our wedding was two months ago and she is still working with us to rectify some issues caused by our honeymoon. Additionally, she is a sandals consultant and personally went above and beyond to make sure we were completely taken care of- including reaching into her own pocketbook to ensure they took good care of us when unexpected circumstances occurred. Our wedding would NOT have been the same without her. From cueing when events should happen, to taking care of my bouquet, to making sure we ate, and making sure the guests were taking care of - people RAVED about our wedding and Debbie had a massive part in it all.