SIGNATURE PARTY RENTALS

Indio, CA · View map

About SIGNATURE PARTY RENTALS

Full service party rental equipment company serving Southern California for over 21 years with warehouse, showroom, and event consulants. Quality equipment, timely deliveries, and great rental rates! Whether small and intimate or parties for thousands--we cover it all. Tents, tables, chairs, china, glassware, flatware, linens, heaters, buffet service items, wedding arches,etc. check out our newest desert cities location at Website: signatureparty.com Phone: 760-863-0671

20 Reviews for SIGNATURE PARTY RENTALS

20 SIGNATURE PARTY RENTALS Reviews

S
Sung

Married on 02/22/2019

Very Flexible and Easy to Work With

More choices than any other rental company in the greater Palm Springs area, along with the most competitive prices. Highly recommended! Read more More choices than any other rental company in the greater Palm Springs area, along with the most competitive prices. Highly recommended!

Lena
Lena

Married on 10/06/2018

I hired Signature Party Rentals for my upcoming wedding and I must say that this was one of the best decisions that i have made thus far, The Prices are reasonable and they have what seems like a ... Read more large inventory of rental items .. My Event Consultant (Kristine. B ) came out to view my Venue and she immediately saw my vision and was able to give me lots of great Ideas about what type of lighting I could use and where decor pieces could be placed and that helped out a lot because I had no idea how to make this all come together..Kristine is a joy to work with and her caring nature definitely put me at ease...Thank You

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 09/22/2018

True professionals with quality rentals

I had the best experience with Signature. I worked with Linda as my sales rep who was incredibally helpful and prompt with responses. The whole staff for delivery and pick up were very nice and ... Read more professional. Got in and out with no fuss and knew exactly what they were doing. All of my rentals from them (tables, ghost chairs, rose gold cutlery, clear glass plates and drinking glasses) were all BEAUTIFUL and in perfect condition. I also had them build my ceremony stage and carpet custom walkways that all was beautiful. After talking with all my vendors I really feel Signature is the best rental company in SOCal.