Signature Wedding Photography

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Signature Wedding Photography

Tavit here with Signature Wedding Photography. I know wedding planning can be intimidating, but I’m here to tell you, “Everything will be okay.” You are planning one of the greatest days in both of your lives, and you deserve to have the greatest team that cares about every second of it. We capture the highest quality, most colorful, and best moments to be given to you and your families. These moments will only happen once, and with our teams’ experience in flash, natural light, and low light photography, your wedding will be documented like nothing else you could have possibly imagined. Let’s get a beer, wine, or coffee together and learn about one another. Talk to you soon.

-Tavit

With three wedding collections available, we cater to a variety of wedding couples and budgets. All collections include online galleries that can easily be integrated with social media. Other services offered include:

• One event per day

Featured
Brittany

Married on 04/06/2019

One of a Kind

I want to start by saying that when it came to picking an engagement/wedding photographer I was having the hardest time, it took months. Photography is one of the biggest decisions of your whole day, ... Read more it captures everything you worked so many months planning for. And I truly thought I was never going to find the perfect fit for me and my husband. One day I come across Signature Wedding Photography on The Knot and fell in love for the first time since I started my search. And then I find out Tavit is the photographer, someone who I’ve been acquainted with over the years from various venues in Scottsdale whose photography I’ve always loved but never knew weddings were part of his portfolio. It was literally fate for me, not only is Tavit a master of his trade but he his kind, genuine, fun and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera whether it’s your first time or not. His attention to detail, from his photos to his presentation, is second to none and his work shows just how much he cares. Seeing the final edits I cried, I laughed and I was able to see all the things I missed that day and truly relive those moments. I couldn’t believe some of the images he captured and most of the time you never even knew he was there, but he was, capturing all that you could want and more. Also his assistant Kaitlyn was AMAZING. The sweetest person ever, so much fun and saved me from a bridezilla moment finding a meaningful piece I lost, just overall a major added bonus to my experience with Tavit. If you’re still looking for a photographer for your engagement shoot or wedding, look no further. I would recommend Tavit 100 times over. Tavit, I could not be more thankful for the way we have met and that you have been able to capture all different stages of my life from me in the nightlife all the way to marrying my best friend and I hope to continue having you capture all of our milestones in the future.

K
Kirsti Martin

Getting married on 04/25/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Tavit with signature wedding photography was absolutely amazing! The pictures came out so much better than i could ever imagine. I would 100% recommend him to anyone. Read more Tavit with signature wedding photography was absolutely amazing! The pictures came out so much better than i could ever imagine. I would 100% recommend him to anyone.

R
Ryan N.

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Anticipation

After attending many weddings in the past, my fiancé and I have always watched the photographers to see how they would capture the special day. Recently at one of our closest friends weddings we had ... Read more the pleasure to meet Tavit. He immediately caught our attention. Within the first hour my fiancé and I had a feeling that both of us had just found our photographer to capture our day. We watched him all night, he was so detailed and enthusiastic with every image he took. By the end of the night we had to get his information because we knew he was the one we were looking for. We couldn’t wait to see the final product of the images he had taken. Without hesitation, the next day we called him right away in hopes that he would be available for our wedding day and as luck would have it, he was so we booked him immediately for our day. A week later we got to see the finished products of what he had captured and immediately knew we had made the right decision. We cannot wait for our day and to have Signature Wedding Photography capture the moments that we want to relive forever.