SIHASI Sounds & Images

Maumee, OH · View map

About SIHASI Sounds & Images

Our all digital service, with DJ's and Karaoke experts; Mark Simon, Eric Simon, Doug Hartle, Paul-Richard Simon, and Jon Curtis have been a part of hundreds of weddings, reunions, holiday events, corporate outings, festivals, school dances, private and religious parties, as well as have entertained at some of this area's hottest night spots. Our wedding DJ's have professional training and specialized disc jockey experience. We offer a great value and an extremely competitive price.

Only 445. for private parties...

495. for wedding Receptions.

Add 150. for DJ music or 250. for live harp music for your ceremony. There are never any extra or hidden charges. Our reception price includes disco style lighting effects, professional stage like appearance, (We are NOT the card table DJ's so often provided by other DJ services.) built in back up systems, a minimum of (4) speakers, (2) amplifiers, a wireless/cordless and corded microphone, no limit on hours of service (within reason), and no extra charge for karaoke (when available). We also pay for the music we use, and do our best to avoid using illegal music sources.

Our copyrighted 6-page Reception Planner is unique. No one else offers this type of free consultation and planning to design the reception the way you want it. Link to the Reception Planner from our "LINKS, CONTRACT, AND PLANNER" page from our website.

5 Reviews for SIHASI Sounds & Images

5 SIHASI Sounds & Images Reviews

M
Samantha

Married on 06/04/2011

Extreme flexibility! When my father in law to be decided he wanted an Elvis tribute at the recpetion. I was given a call before the madness and we were able to work in a few songs for him and not go ... Read more over board!! The service was outstanding and the prices were incredibly low!!!

M
Bethany

Married on 06/04/2010

We used sihasi for Photography,Officiant, and Dj, and I was extremely happy with the the way Mark Simon, and Tom whalen presented themselves they were very proffesional, We felt like we new them for ... Read more years, we would recommend them to every couple.

T
Tammi

Married on 11/17/2001

I used Sihasi Sounds and Images for my wedding 10 years ago this November. My aunt used them for her DJ service, photography and videography for her wedding 2 years ago and my best friend also used ... Read more them for her wedding. OH and my niece just used them for her wedding a month ago. Mark and his team are GREAT! He keeps people dancing all night long and his customer service is next to none. I work in the hospitality industry in the Toledo area and whenever we have a VIP party or a bride needs a good DJ I ALWAYS reccommend Mark and the team at Sihasi Sounds. PLUS they are less expensive then any of the other DJ's in the area. Don't be fooled though, his service is TOP NOTCH!!!