Silecchia Photography

Deshler, Ohio · View map

About Silecchia Photography

Silecchia Photography is a charming photography studio servicing weddings in the Toledo, Ohio region. The studio consists of the husband and wife pair, Joseph and Jessica Silecchia, who have been capturing weddings and other events for several years in an authentic, contemporary style. They want to share your joyous day with you and capture the first steps of your incredible marriage journey. As part of a new family themselves, the Silecchias understand how important and magical your wedding day is, and they want to help you remember it forever.

Silecchia Photography offers a wide range of services for your wedding, including booking only one event per day and working in multiple locations. Every couple should understand that their wedding day is special and it deserves to be treated that way. Among other things, they also offer:

• High-resolution photographs
  • A second photographer
  • Digital files
  • Additional hours

Other Services
Portraying your wedding journey in a photojournalistic and natural style is the Silecchia Photography specialty. They also offer other services like engagement photos, custom graphics, and even trash the dress photography.

3 Reviews for Silecchia Photography

3 Silecchia Photography Reviews

B
Breanna

Married on 09/22/2018

Book Them! I loved them! Hes an amazing photography are more than willing to go above and beyond. Anything you want and he can make happen. Im so glad i picked them. Read more Book Them!!!!! I loved them! Hes an amazing photography are more than willing to go above and beyond. Anything you want and he can make happen. Im so glad i picked them.

K
Kacie

Married on 08/19/2016

: I don't know where to begin, Joe is the only photographer I would ever want to have at any major life event. He is incredible, his love for shooting weddings is shown through his work. He met with ... Read more my husband and I about a month prior to the wedding to get to know us as a couple, and see what we wanted for the wedding. He was amazing at communication. Joe arrived at the bridal salon at 11am, and fit right in with my bridal party and family, he took all the pictures I asked and followed us to a bar after to take some shots, and then to the venue. He made everyone feel comfortable when taking pictures, my husband who hates pictures taken loved him and felt at ease. His groomsmen and him are also a little crazy and can be hard to handle, and Joe handled them all and had fun in the process! EVERYYONE bridal party and guests LOVED HIM and kept his contact information to work with him in the future! He flowed well with the timeline, and blended in when I had moments with my mom, bridal party and much more. Many people thought he was a guest or family member because of how much of a good time he was, he fit in very well, and stayed until the end of the night! He let Pat and I enjoy the night, and make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, my entire bridal party got his contact information because they loved in, and many guests asked as well. I would highly recommend him, he is a truly incredible photographer and person. Joe posted many photos on his facebook page, and within 6-8 weeks I received a flash drive with well over 600 edited images. If Patrick and I do a vow renewal, have children, or have a big life event that needs a photographer, Joe would be our first and only call!

E
Emily

Married on 10/10/2015

Booking Joe for our wedding was one of the best decisions I made. His pictures stoos out to mw from browsing multiple photographers due to his natural abilities to capture light so well, his pictures ... Read more were just stunning. And before even meeting Joe I was so excited I found him on the knot because unlike most photographers who charge by the hour, he told us that as long as we still want photos taken, he would be around, which was unheard of!! He also had an extremely reasonable price, which was great for my fiance and I since we were funding it ourselves and on a tight budget. Meeting him was even more amazing. He made me feel extremely comfortable from the beginning. Joe was a perfect balance of giving directing and listening to our suggestions. By that I mean he would be enthusiastic about any ideas that I had, and when I went blank, he offered multiple different creative shot ideas. My wedding guests all thought that we were friends prior to the wedding because of how much fun we were having together. I have already seen a few preview shots and I am amazed at how stunningly beautiful they are. I cannot wait to see the rest of them. I could go on and on about how wonderful Joe is but please just see for yourself and book him as your own wedding photographer. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Silecchia Photography FAQ