Siliang Photography

San Jose, CA · View map · Visit website

About Siliang Photography

Siliang Photography is a wedding photographer based in San Jose, California. Siliang Wang, owner and photographer, loves capturing the raw and intimate moments from behind the lens. As an international award-winning photographer, she has a passion for the art of wedding photography and is a member of The Wedding & Portrait Photography International (WPPI) and The Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association (AGWPJA). From natural sunlight rays to amazing scenery (with her couples as the center of attention), she is sure to deliver her clients stunning photos of their wedding day.

Siliang Photography offers her couples a full-day collection of whimsical and romantic photography of their wedding day. Her services include:

• Additional hours

12 Siliang Photography Reviews

J
Jayden

Married on 08/19/2018

I promise you won't regret going with Steven. He is AMAZING and so talented! Photography was at the top of our priority list after our venue/food. He captured so many details from our special day. In ... Read more addition, he captured so many candid moments at our wedding! It felt like we were watching a video of our entire day with the amount of pictures we received. It's hard to find a photographer that truly understands how to capture not just the moment, but at the right lighting and angle. Steven definitely gets it. His passion truly comes through in the end product.

R
Ryan

Married on 06/03/2018

Siliang is passionate about his work and is very professional! One thing that stands out is his ability to capture candid moments. He really took the time to listen to what we wanted. We loved the ... Read more pictures!

I
Isabel

Married on 06/02/2018

Siliang was the best wedding photographer I could ask for! He has such an amazing eye for photography. My pictures turned out beautiful. I have a very headstrong family who has an opinion about ... Read more everything. Siliang was able to get the pictures everyone wanted but moved it along to make sure we were on schedule and did it without offending anyone. He was absolutely perfect. If he’s available, you should book him because he is definitely worth the money. I am sooo glad we were able to get him for our wedding. I absolutely plan to hire him for future life events because of how incredible our photos turned out to be!